Cleaning with Mario #74 Shartin wae Martin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well ma lovelies am moving hoose next week (two bedroom flat in the west end with a large footfall area in each room thank u very much) n am needing a settee. A better get oan the blower tae oor Dan-Yell n see if she’s goat any grey velvet concrete blocks in the shoap that a could huv in exchange for a half arsed PR post oan ma Instagram. Mibbee even get a fugly tapas criss n joos table if am really lucky n spining bright!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I’ve just been on Rightmove and saw a nice little 2 bed mid terrace fixer upper in Paisley for £85k. So I’m literally shocked how cheap property is there, We’d pay around £300k for that where I’m from, but we move. Why the duck have they not brought their own house? Deeks got to be on about £18k and Maz must be on at least £10k p/t plus his earnings from insta. It’s madness that they’re still in that bed sit, honestly makes my head spin I just don’t get it 🤦‍♀️
I genuinely think it's because he couldn't cope with the responsibility of having his own place. If anything goes wrong in the flat he gets Derek to knock the council's doors down to fix it.

Anyway, I saw his last story with Kygo higher love playing and the same song was on my Alexa so I think I'm stuck in some Marion parallel universe.....help me ma lovelies!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I've just watched it, and you're right he was all of those. Mario doesn't know the meaning of any of them and never will...Hope we haven't burst your bubble there, Maz. Just saying 🤭
Do you think Marion will message him some illiterate ramblings? 🤭

Hi hen! Not to worry about “single life” and so forth jist spine bright! Keep you power! You do you! This App is for you and your passions are nae ma passions and we all have our disabilities in this life! Pump those titties! #IYKYK 😉 Noo am away fur a shart. Tonsa luv M x x x x 💋

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I would love it if Andrew’s video made Derek open his eyes to how awful his relationship with Mazza is and he fucks him off.

Sadly I don’t think Derek is bright enough to take it all in, which is why Mario preyed on him.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Do you think Marion will message him some illiterate ramblings? 🤭

Hi hen! Not to worry about “single life” and so forth jist spine bright! Keep you power! You do you! This App is for you and your passions are nae ma passions and we all have our disabilities in this life! Pump those titties! #IYKYK 😉 Noo am away fur a shart. Tonsa luv M x x x x 💋
He replied, something about enjoying their lifes... Embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Well ma lovelies am moving hoose next week (two bedroom flat in the west end with a large footfall area in each room thank u very much) n am needing a settee. A better get oan the blower tae oor Dan-Yell n see if she’s goat any grey velvet concrete blocks in the shoap that a could huv in exchange for a half arsed PR post oan ma Instagram. Mibbee even get a fugly tapas criss n joos table if am really lucky n spining bright!
You could always ask Martin if ye could buy his concrete blocks fae him now he’s off on a corner sofa journey ma lovelie

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
F58F23C5-1268-4AEA-BE43-E71538B87BEE.png

What exactly are you determined to have Martin? We all know you have no ambitions beyond a bleeping postage stamp with crack heads for neighbours 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
He’s most definitely keeping himself updated oan here isn’t he ripping the backside richt oot the autumn shite it’s hilarious 😆 just gives the tattlers more content silly sausage
He’s nothing else to be at my lovely, he only works 2 hours a week so he’s likely on here 24/7… he’s definitely turned the autumn content up since we all started taking the piss :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 25
You could always ask Martin if ye could buy his concrete blocks fae him now he’s off on a corner sofa journey ma lovelie
He never is?! FFS! He had a perfectly good corner sofa which he got rid of to get the big concrete fanny cushion sofas which lasted all of a year before he replaced those as well, absolute hole that he is.

Reactions: 20
He mite dae klarna fur ye #ifyekenyeken

I would love it if Andrew’s video made Derek open his eyes to how awful his relationship with Mazza is and he fucks him off.

Sadly I don’t think Derek is bright enough to take it all in, which is why Mario preyed on him.
Wee Deek mite be sliding intae Andrew's DMs ...😉

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I genuinely think it's because he couldn't cope with the responsibility of having his own place. If anything goes wrong in the flat he gets Derek to knock the council's doors down to fix it.

Anyway, I saw his last story with Kygo higher love playing and the same song was on my Alexa so I think I'm stuck in some Marion parallel universe.....help me ma lovelies!!!!
He talks how happy he is loves his wee flat, doesn't want to move but someone who's has had a flat and then move on they have never once said ohhh I regret this, bit like driving people say doesn't bother them no interest in it...when they do pass it's always 'wish I don't it sooner' guess it's a bit like can't miss what you never had
I'd love to know how deed deek even got a flat if there is no substance (major) or alcohol abuse, has he claimed homelessness because because of his sexual oreintation and family were not happy? Maybe am going into deep but it does make me wonder 😂 plus never s meation of deed deeks family or any family going to their flat.

Ma lovelies, she was spotted today flogging pumpkins, so aye. A U T U M N 🍁🍂
View attachment 1482948
I love the fact there is a massive grey cloud right above the shart apartment

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He talks how happy he is loves his wee flat, doesn't want to move but someone who's has had a flat and then move on they have never once said ohhh I regret this, bit like driving people say doesn't bother them no interest in it...when they do pass it's always 'wish I don't it sooner' guess it's a bit like can't miss what you never had
I'd love to know how deed deek even got a flat if there is no substance (major) or alcohol abuse, has he claimed homelessness because because of his sexual oreintation and family were not happy? Maybe am going into deep but it does make me wonder 😂 plus never s meation of deed deeks family or any family going to their flat.

I love the fact there is a massive grey cloud right above the shart apartment
Oor Derek was in the army, apparently that's how he got the flat.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I imagine if Maz dinny take er the bedsit wee Deek would still be sitting way camping chairs in the living room, stoned oot his box on the PlayStation aw day💎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.