Cleaning with Mario #74 Shartin wae Martin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well ma lovelies, haven’t been on here for a few days because ma full time joab has just taken over ma life (what a bleeping liberty). Anyhoo, had 15 pages of bespoke hilarity to catch up on and what a ride it’s been. You trolls didnae disappoint. Particularly enjoyed reliving the whole when Hinch stole Christmas, what a time to be alive that was!

My thoughts on Martin’s ramblings yesterday, firstly the swearing. Now don’t get me wrong, I love a good swear but he’s dropping duck and bleep in at every opportunity. I think he thinks it makes him cool and edgy when really it just makes him look like, well, a bleep 😂 and secondly, living your life as it should be this weekend? Pull the other one Martin, it’s got bells on.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Based on his follower numbers, I would confidently say he would get actual paid ad / brand deals quite regularly if it wasn’t for all the pointless swearing. Swearing is fine but just putting the word “bleep” in front of random things would definitely put brands off 😉

Just think…. If he wasn’t so stupid, P&G could be paying him to do those bleep Washings. But it’s no his joab and he didn’t choose this. 😂 and so forth….

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Based on his follower numbers, I would confidently say he would get actual paid ad / brand deals quite regularly if it wasn’t for all the pointless swearing. Swearing is fine but just putting the word “bleep” in front of random things would definitely put brands off 😉

Just think…. If he wasn’t so stupid, P&G could be paying him to do those bleep Washings. But it’s no his joab and he didn’t choose this. 😂 and so forth….
And the sad thing is, it's not like he hasn't seen it mentioned here many times. He's just too stupid to take notice 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Thread suggestion - enjoying the sun is nae his passion he’d rather sit inside amongst bleep washings

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I’m disappointed we’ve no been treated to a pic of a pendulum or spoons breakfast 😩 is it even Saturday cause he’s no told us!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Just think…. If he wasn’t so stupid, P&G could be paying him to do those bleep Washings. But it’s no his joab and he didn’t choose this. 😂 and so forth
Exactly. It's about more than the numbers. My next door neighbour is a lifestyle blogger. She only has 4.5k followers on Insta but she works with brands and is always at events with her fella and being invited for meals and drinks...I say invited but let's face it asking for an invitation is not the same as being invited. She's a lovely girl and its no her joab but she does put effort into creating good content and it pays off. She's never posted her bleep washings put it that way.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Hates the sun and is feeling crabbit, yet enjoyed a lethal 🍹 in his brother's garden. Okay Marlon. 🙄

I wonder what "living my wee life" and "having fun" will entail this weekend? 🤔 The last time he got excited to go out out, he got dressed up in his Pat Butcher blouse, tanned up and used his Burt Bacaratatatata perfume - only to go to his niece's dance competition 🙈 so the sky really IS the limit, ma lovelies! 😎 💎

Jk, he's probably planning on hibernating because he's a miserable, crabbit pain in the arse, just venturing oot for either another shite meal or to get the takeaway. 🙄
Can you imagine the stench of the perfume. It only has a 12 month shelf life ! And he only goes out once a year. I can’t imagine him throwing it out once it smells funny 🤣

I’m disappointed we’ve no been treated to a pic of a pendulum or spoons breakfast 😩 is it even Saturday cause he’s no told us!!
No ma lovelies his itching to post but is waiting another hour or so, so he can come in tell us all how he had a howling night in his brothers garden and some story that didn’t happen and he is all now cosy on the sofa with his plastic cheese board or some beige stodgy nursing the worst hang over from his one cocktail 🍹

• Haha
Reactions: 18
He's most likely been dog sitting while his brother & partner are out living it large 🙌

Imagine the best part of your week being round your brothers (while they're out) pretending to set up house, what a sin.

They could be sitting pretty in their own house, mortgage free but wee Maz buggered that up

• Haha
Reactions: 22
We aw slag his posts but ah'm loast withoot them. At this rate ah mite huv tae start talking tae ma ain weans. 😳

He's most likely been dog sitting while his brother & partner are out living it large 🙌

Imagine the best part of your week being round your brothers (while they're out) pretending to set up house, what a sin.

They could be sitting pretty in their own house, mortgage free but wee Maz buggered that up
Think he takes.a wee china tea play set, dresses up the dug and wee Deek and pretends tae be mother pouring the tea. The size of the cup wud suit Deek. ☕

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m dying just looking at his pinned post, how have I not looked at this before . The little mirror wave in his hoose coat has killed me off! You are all invited to ma funeral as long as ya stay in your lanes ! Please send Marion autumn accessories in lieu of flowers . Ta ma lovelies 🤣
It’s the squint that does it fae mae

16879B59-7493-480A-ABD3-D7F049F8B81E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
I’m dying just looking at his pinned post, how have I not looked at this before . The little mirror wave in his hoose coat has killed me off! You are all invited to ma funeral as long as ya stay in your lanes ! Please send Marion autumn accessories in lieu of flowers . Ta ma lovelies 🤣
He's a fud, the "Mario Bed" on a photo of his vanity 🤣🤣 does he sleep in beside the copious amounts of wasted make up? Tucked up in a wee drawer 🧐 what a rocket this plum is

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.