Cleaning with Mario #74 Shartin wae Martin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wtf is he on about - petty cash? And also he’s just told us what he did with his day - spent it walking around B&M buying plastic tat like he does every weekend. Sounds bleeping shite.
I’d rather spend the day in actual Beirut than live his life. We spent a rare day at home, kids in paddling pool, garden all day and a bbq for dinner 👌 now having a couple a them 👉🍹 in the garden watching the sunset. Nae bed for me til at least midnight I reckon hens 👌

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
It’s his bleeping business so it is, even though he spends all this shite for content and sharing with with the world. But it’s his bleeping business. So aye. Capesh.

I’d rather spend the day in actual Beirut than live his life. We spent a rare day at home, kids in paddling pool, garden all day and a bbq for dinner 👌 now having a couple a them 👉🍹 in the garden watching the sunset. Nae bed for me til at least midnight I reckon hens 👌
living life as it should be ma lovely, aim high! 💎

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Is petty cash another word for his electric meter money disposable income?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
The crazy thing is that his last post is clearly aimed at us. His “lovelies” must wonder what on Earth he is going on about

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Dereks just been papped out his own house! Don’t worry but she’s absolutely FINE she’s FINE… phew

Justice for Derek!! His little batchelor pad been taking over! Can’t even get himself a pair of nail clippers cos he gets shouted and balled at for touching stuff
3F0333BF-CD16-4DFC-B02B-D85ABD3C7661.png

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Dereks just been papped out his own house! Don’t worry but she’s absolutely FINE she’s FINE… phew

Justice for Derek!! His little batchelor pad been taking over! Can’t even get himself a pair of nail clippers cos he gets shouted and balled at for touching stuff View attachment 1496173
Place looked better before Mario got his shaved hands on it. So aye

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Place looked better before Mario got his shaved hands on it. So aye
Concerned for Derek’s choppers you could slit someone’s throat with them whilst he’s spending all the poor souls wages on fishy leaves 🍃 and charlotte tillbury make up

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How to make it obvious he's been on here for a nose. Hi tit for brains 👋

Oooh there he is again trying to sound hard and fake Italian with his capeesh 🤌 Stupid dick!
Screenshot_20220813-204143_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Capisce, Maz, at least that's how real Italians spell it. Not that you'd know as you ain't Italian, you've never been to Italy and never will. Have fun having a sweaty wank in the bumming fort perving over actors you'll never meet.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.