Cleaning with Mario #74 Shartin wae Martin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Needed a stitch?! Naw it bleeping didny. Ya daft wee scrote! What you lying for?!
seriously tho if that clown went to an a/e for that he should be bleeping embarrassed!!

Reactions: 23
Dead at #gashgate imagine being that munchausen -y self involved. Still, it shows you how real all his other ailments are, I've downgraded his IBS to difficult smelly farts.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
And without Andrew’s kisses, she’ll be needing stitches 🎶

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
He took tips from Beggy ,- she rushed to A&E when she scraped her finger on a knife. 🙄 Seriously, these absolute bellends need slapping! 🖕

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I have the bespoke O neg blood ma lovelies, I’ve just had an emergency call from that there Scotland 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
There's no update on his stitches then, only that bint with the dodgy mouth.
Did she have a stroke or something for it to be like that?. Genuine question.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It matches your username perfectly 😅🤣

Wee Martin is chanting Soph on from the rooftops the day ma lovelies. He’s not seething with jealousy at all. He’s absolutely fine 🤥 fine, so aye. Fine. He’s fine.

View attachment 1487460
It's do bad I actually have to read what he says a few times to understand what he is rattling he's gums at, each time I can actually feel a brain cell expanding and bursting in my head.
It's like he tries to say so much in a little space it's all mumble jumble so ayye, this sun is brutal I've managed 2 bleep washing today going to do a 3rd honestly loveliees I totally get why Mario loves having his dampened smell, cunts washing in furthest away corner from the window and sun much be sooo much easier so ayye tons love Isa 💎

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It’s cunts like this that are helping put the NHS on it’s knees. It’s a scratch! Yet he is going to bleeping A&E for it. Just when I thought the bleep couldn’t get any worse

View attachment 1487175
That's tiny, it's not even bleeding, no fatty tissue on show, so no stitch needed. New week new lie...last week it was the robin now this, bet he took the day off work told them he's injured his hand so bad needs a stitch.
That's embarrassing posting that his dm's will be full asking what happened he'll come on later giving us a dragged out story. 💤💤

• Haha
Reactions: 22
mirrow instead of mirror or he’s instead of his 🙃 I can’t cope with wrong spelling! It irritates the life out of me 🙈
But if you were to correct then you get roared at about what if I am dyslexic or never been a good speller by 40 years old you should be able to spell most basic words stop spending money on ridiculous autumn, Christmas junk and book yourself some private tutoion lessons, learn a lesson Marion not create a problem with money!! But ayye back in ma ain lane I go 💎

Truth is ma loveliees he is trying to steal Mrs H thunder today and made out he's had to go A&E for a cut of the box he's opened this morning when he's new Christmas stuff got delivered. Karma.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.