Cleaning with Mario #73 Sharting with Chicken Little

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nawww too much material from todays stories 👻👻😂
One question Marion, did the Robin buzz himself in the main door, ninja warrior past the junkies up the stairs and then sit outside your bedsit door? A seance from that vile app tictoc - I’m literally crying at this weapon

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Nawww too much material from todays stories 👻👻😂
One question Marion, did the Robin buzz himself in the main door, ninja warrior past the junkies up the stairs and then sit outside your bedsit door? A seance from that vile app tictoc - I’m literally crying at this weapon
I've been thinking myself, how the Robin buzzed himself in. It's like readings and Robins with shartin Martin, so aye. Think he's been drinking his wee perfume, the psychopath.

Thousands my arse. What a delusional, scruffy duck.
Screenshot_20220805_113404.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
That guys lost the plot . It’s a lie detector you need Martin with all the shite you spew

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Hens ave gied masell whiplash and had to ice pack ma,ankle flying over here...this latest psychopsychic will gie us months of lols how did the Robin get up 3 flights of stairs.. getting nakita dug and postman vibes so aye am away tae change ma tena lady ...again

• Haha
Reactions: 25
It's always thousands that inbox him. He's obviously bored today

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Boggy man and opening the gates of hell 😂 Yeah, be prepared Maz, because there's a seat already there with your name on it 👹

Screenshot_20220805-114436_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Looks like Rayn’s pish! He’ll be even more honking than usual 🤢
It's a bespoke fragrance, honk o' Martin. Imagine a mixture of deep fried.pizza, the cludgie and a wheelie bin waiting tae be emptied.

I've been thinking myself, how the Robin buzzed himself in. It's like readings and Robins with shartin Martin, so aye. Think he's been drinking his wee perfume, the psychopath.

Thousands my arse. What a delusional, scruffy duck.
View attachment 1474303
Wit the feck huv ah missed this morning?!? Aff ah go tae check Martin's dots of doom oot.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Aw he’s specifically talking to tattle again! Thought he doesnae read here? Pays nae attention tae it? Does not let this vile place impact his life? 🤥 🤥 🤥

65A8A6DC-A9DA-40E8-B7F4-7CDD4673949A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Is that 3 days he’s worked this week ? As he seems to be off yesterday and today .

Reactions: 16
He really is starting Christmas early.... being visited by 3 ghosts.

The ghost of Christmas sharts
The ghost of Christmas peasants
The ghost of Christmas Moocher

Although it was probably a junkie rustling his foil, whispering sweet nothings in his ear like 'scagggggg'

• Haha
Reactions: 27
That robin has compromised his security hens. How did it surpass the junkies withoot getting cooked up we’ll never know..

• Haha
Thread suggestion: Cleaning with Martin #74: Fake seances had us sobbing, opens the door and it’s a smacked up Robin

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Thread suggestion- Mystic Mario; sharting galore, autumn decor, unannounced wildlife at his door..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Martin deleted the app cos he wiz so scared he sharted ...never again!

Screenshot_20220805-120129.png

Martin 30 minutes efter receiving nae ....thoosands of messages is gonni download it again. 🤷‍♀️

Screenshot_20220805-120135.png

Anyways which wan o' youse put a robin outside his front door. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Thread suggestion: The illiterate ramblings of shartin Martin... 😴

‘You can download an app to youse’ How can he not spelll the most basic of words, it blows my mind on the daily!

• Haha
I would like to know which dead person he wanted to contact.

Surely not his ex-friend, if so she should tell him to f*ck off.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.