Cleaning with Mario #73 Sharting with Chicken Little

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some luvlie posted a website a while ago showing his name that lets you see all the registered births, deaths and marriages in Scotland, it’s called Scotlands People if anyones interested. He’s definitely called Mario, no Martin, also his middle name lol makes me laugh everytime. He’s aboot Italian as a frozen Pizza.
View attachment 1469503
RD name needs changing to hoosecoats not saltcoats

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Right, I need tae get tae bed and step away fae auld threads. Ah'm laughing so much ah'm farting and worried that ah shart an ma weans rename me Martin. Wish ah hud found Martin sooner 😆

Screenshot_20220803-221229~2.png
Screenshot_20220803-221042.png
Screenshot_20220803-220903.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78
Loving all these pics lol especially the Ken and Deidre one haha. He's more like Roy Cropper mind 🤣💩

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Right hens can wan of yez help me oot ...I have the screen record but due to all my offences oan tattle a cannae post pics or videos but someone created a sharon stone crossing her legs with her fanny hanging oot bit was martians heed oan it ...anyone of you luvlees able to assist tonsa love

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Right hens can wan of yez help me oot ...I have the screen record but due to all my offences oan tattle a cannae post pics or videos but someone created a sharon stone crossing her legs with her fanny hanging oot bit was martians heed oan it ...anyone of you luvlees able to assist tonsa love
Can you get banned from posting pictures, in that case I better keep my trip down Martin McKnight threads to myself 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The only person that should been banned from posting pictures is the Prince of Tat himself oaaan the app

• Haha
"All my offences!" 🤣🤣 What have you been up to ma lovelie! I didnae know you can get banned from posting wee pics. I need tae to get to know.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Can you get banned from posting pictures, in that case I better keep my trip down Martin McKnight threads to myself 😳
It was someone doing cartwheels naked on another thread and a few other minor things but I dont have the facility to post pics or videos despite my warnings being expired

• Haha
  • Heart
How many times do we have to remind you. You live in a flat, not a house...Dick!.
Screenshot_20220804-092525_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Yamas Ma lovelies I’m almost home from my bespoke Greek holiday and I just have to tell you all how much this thread has made me shake with laughter while I’ve been away wasting hours on the sun lounger reading old threads. Marion truly is the gift which keeps on giving

Shartin martin. I can not 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.