Cleaning with Mario #73 Sharting with Chicken Little

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could any of youse luvlies who are ”lucky” enuf to live by Marion telt me this? My friend, love her dearly but she’s a pathological liar, tells me how nice the EK shappin’ centre is? Ma pal’s just back fae there and reported that it was “four times bigger” (no ma quote) than our local, fairly good sized centre. Aw the big shops, she says! Am a missing oot? 🥔💗
Its a fair size, the newer part has decent shops. Quite a big Zara. If im honest i would say Livingston is much better except for the lack of Zara

Reactions: 15
All this crap was behind his sofa! 😳
He's put a laughing emoji, but he should be disgusted at himself.

And just to give you a reminder Mario. There's people right now worrying themselves sick wondering how they're going to heat and feed themselves this winter, and you're rubbing their noses in it by displaying all that shite!.
Go and punch yourself in the face you self centred hole 🖕🖕

Screenshot_20220802-213005_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
He's put a laughing emoji, but he should be disgustedat himself.

And just to give you a reminder Mario. There's people right now worrying themselves sick wondering how they're going to heat and feed themselves this winter, and you're rubbing their noses in it by displaying all that shite!.

View attachment 1467168
I am actually speechless. Like, actually speechless that he has all this stored behind his couch 12 weeks before autumn.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35

View attachment 1467168
If you've got piles of crap like that, how can you call yourself a cleaning/home account, he's a hoarder. That stuff will be dusty and full of cat hair. Urgh.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41

View attachment 1467168
Are they Autumnal Reed diffusers and candles I spy? But he dissnae like seasonal scents

• Haha
Reactions: 29
What the duck-ity duck is actually wrong with him? Like does he have a diagnosis?

Honestly Marion, find something else to channel your energy into rather than bleating on about a season when we’re in peak summer. I can’t imagine how pathetic you’d need to be to revolve your life around the seasons and decorate your home with cheap tat made in some Chinese factory.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Honestly I think all this is for our benefit. Get a bleeping life Maz!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 24

View attachment 1467168
so much for “ I’m not buying anything for decor this year it is what it is I’ll have the same as last year “ he really can’t help himself can he

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Why does someone get rid of stuff, then buy more stuff to fill space they've just cleared... Am I the deluded one here ma loveliees? 💎

Reactions: 21
Screeching in his nasally voice “Ma OCD” I swear to duck I want to drop kick this beaky bastard right now😡🤬
OCD isn’t something that should be thrown about by wannabe Insta huns!!!!! If they had to live with actual OCD they’d know all about it!!!
bleeping skanky wee piece of gutter trash!!!!!

Am fine Ma lovlies, abzalootli fine!!!!!! 💋💎💎

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
Ma lovelies I RAN here when we got treatit to a peek behind the sofa finally.. please a peep behind the kitchen door now Marjorie 👌. In all seriousness though he is NOT a cleaning account with all that shite behind there.. not even in storage boxes.. it must be thick with dust and cat hair. How he can say he is OCD about cleanliness is beyond me..

Reactions: 31
Its a fair size, the newer part has decent shops. Quite a big Zara. If im honest i would say Livingston is much better except for the lack of Zara
The Zara is gone now 🥲 I live not far from EK trust me ma loveliees your better of Livingston, Braehead or fort nae debates. Parking used to be a nightmare now you can get space at bus station no bother that says it all 🤣 anything Marion says is good it's not because mind he's a wee liar at times
Tons a love 💎

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.