Cleaning with Mario #73 Sharting with Chicken Little

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Day 26 in the Big Brother house(coat):
Itā€™s 4pm and Marion is aw cosy in bed with a wax melt on the go.
šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Maid Marion has shoved BB's most elderly contestant out of the way. "We've aw got our disabilities hen!!"

Maid Marion is in a heated discussion with his housemates about climate change. "Your fight is no ma fight! Yoose are aw the problem wit the world!"

šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

For a second i thought you had found the real deal
Mario wishes he had that much hair ma lovelie

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Huv a wee read of thread 51 ā€œFace scratched on a sausageā€ ma lovelie. Get yourself aw cozy and start from around page 30. Passive aggression, dirty deletes, broken DMs, a 4am deep clean of the shoe box, fake friendships publicly blown to smithereens and the untimely demise of Candy Cane Lane. Itā€™s quite the ride. šŸ„”ā¤
Am awa to get Cosy n read this wee treat!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Who is saying Marion wid be a gid big brother contestant? Watching a 39 year auld man walking passed umpteen mirrors aw day waving tae himsel wae his strangler fingers. Heā€™d go intae the diary room and the other contestants wid barricade the door oot after wan day.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Iā€™ve had tae go back and read thread 51. Buckled ma lovelies! Gonna rip this beak clean aff fram clutching it the night!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Surprised he hasnā€™t treatit himself to some skims for his bespoke tittie/clittie situation he has going awn the noo
ā€œSooo evdy i treatit masel tae some skims fae Kim kardashianā€¦(tags her as if she would acknowledge him) and a have tae say i wis skeptical a the price but ye get wit ye pay fir! And ye canny take it way ye! Itā€™s so thick and keeps everything in place! Iā€™m no as skinny as a use to be guys! *insert boggin giggle* this hides aw yer lumps n bumps in yer jeans.. there soo lovellyyā€

i can just imagine it. mario in a skims thong. Him screaming at deek asking if it makes him look skinnier. Boke.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Marioā€™s Christmas threads are my favourites to revisit whenever Iā€™m in need of some schadenfreude. The Christmas Eve boxes. The hot chocolate station in the scent Marsh! Mallows! The Ā£2.99 Derek sticker he bought for Deekā€™s Playstation controller. The butt plug Santa butter that still remained untouched in his fridge in February. Home Bargains Monopoly. The snide Gucci belt that has never been seen again. Assorted items of monogrammed glassware specifically for use on Christmas Eve. The gonk bedding. The beaded mirror tits. Heā€™s a laugh riot ma lovelies and nae debates. šŸ’Ž

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Huv a wee read of thread 51 ā€œFace scratched on a sausageā€ ma lovelie. Get yourself aw cozy and start from around page 30. Passive aggression, dirty deletes, broken DMs, a 4am deep clean of the shoe box, fake friendships publicly blown to smithereens and the untimely demise of Candy Cane Lane. Itā€™s quite the ride. šŸ„”ā¤
Gonna save this for bedtime šŸŒ™ šŸæ

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Heā€™s goat a few new bits coming fur the kitchen with regards to Autumn - no ma quote.
So heā€™s gutted the kitchen and given loads away to his neighbours. Keep an eye oot fur the Paisley junkies kickin about wae an mdf hot chocolate station and a wooden egg holder. So aye

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Iā€™m obsessed too. I eat out once a week but itā€™s always lovely, varied food that I couldnā€™t make at home. He goes out but pays for crap?
Usual quantity over quality with Mazda. Thatā€™s half his problem in life. šŸ’Ž šŸ„”

• Haha
More sad depressing talk aboot the celebration ā€˜autumnā€™ and his grand plans for it. Wee sado, but he doesny live for validation or insta ma luvlies. I, for one, however, after reading back through thread 51 are very exciting about this years candy cane lame balloon display - fresh fae the box. Itā€™ll be a bleeping riot, I canny wait.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Heā€™s goat a few new bits coming fur the kitchen with regards to Autumn - no ma quote.
So heā€™s gutted the kitchen and given loads away to his neighbours. Keep an eye oot fur the Paisley junkies kickin about wae an mdf hot chocolate station and a wooden egg holder. So aye
Saying that when he said he wasn't going to hoard the kitchen again after his last clean out. Idiot.

The face you could quite happily punch šŸ‘Š
Screenshot_20220802-212018_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Ah ffs heā€™s talking about Autumn decorations and Xmas . Itā€™s the 2 nd of August .
Wasnā€™t he gifted the hot chocolate station last year ? Ungrateful shite .

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Could any of youse luvlies who are ā€luckyā€ enuf to live by Marion telt me this? My friend, love her dearly but sheā€™s a pathological liar, tells me how nice the EK shappinā€™ centre is? Ma palā€™s just back fae there and reported that it was ā€œfour times biggerā€ (no ma quote) than our local, fairly good sized centre. Aw the big shops, she says! Am a missing oot? šŸ„”šŸ’—

• Haha
I am usually seen in the Hinch thread but have been following the Archie Battersbee case so duck me, I am well out of my lane! I need a laugh and this thread does make me laugh. So aye šŸ’Ž

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Cleared and gave away loads of shite in the kitchen, to make way for more tat and shite heā€™s bought fae autumn.
Heā€™s no going overboard though. Then talking about Christmas decorations and shopping for presents come September.
Naw heā€™s really no well

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Could any of youse luvlies who are ā€luckyā€ enuf to live by Marion telt me this? My friend, love her dearly but sheā€™s a pathological liar, tells me how nice the EK shappinā€™ centre is? Ma palā€™s just back fae there and reported that it was ā€œfour times biggerā€ (no ma quote) than our local, fairly good sized centre. Aw the big shops, she says! Am a missing oot? šŸ„”šŸ’—
Em, itā€™s better than The Paisley Centre. Iā€™m not sure thatā€™s helpful tho šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.