Cleaning with Mario #72 He’s had lips full of filler, still resembles an extra fae Jackson’s Thriller

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Evening ma lovelies

He's on the beg for a free corner sofa, I see.
Didn't he say last week that he was nay changing anything in his house for the foreseeable!? He must have whiplash with the amount of changing his mind he does.
Wee liar is oar Marion.

Why does he need a sofa to nap on??! He's in his bed from 8pm. He works 2-3 hours a day. He doesn't go anywhere. He has no children. How much more sleep does he need?!

C6E61033-99A3-4C2D-ABF0-E3944BB3DEBA.jpeg

👆 Last week vs this week 👇

Screenshot_20220727-003351_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20220727-003354_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Danyell mustn't be biting and offering any corner sofas this year. She probably hasn't sold anything to any of Marion's mafia so it isn't worth her while.
He needs a new sofa because he saw hinch getting her freebie no 3 from dfs

• Haha
Reactions: 30
303A3A26-CF69-4867-8847-629918BF3F14.jpeg

All the talk of sofas led me to do a wee checkin. She didn’t even name it The Mario after that whole performance. Dan-Yell done him dirty and owes him a sofa now!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Marion hen, getting up at 6am isn’t an achievement that you need to document. Most of us do it every day. So just you and your wee juice bottle sit back down and get some class. (No ma quote)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
If that DanYell woman gifts him a sofa, she must be the biggest idiot going.
I'd be furious If I'd gifted sofas to someone, only to see them getting rid of them as quick as he is.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
It's not exactly a glowing endorsement is it? He's had the concrete sofas just over a year and he's now saying they're not comfy and he wants new ones. If Danyell gifts him a corner sofa the lassie needs her heed checking 🤣 He is genuinely the worst 'brand rep' ever.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Mario invented getting up at 6am for work don’t you know?

And is that a coffee he’s having at his brothers even though he HATES coffee?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.