Cleaning with Mario #72 He’s had lips full of filler, still resembles an extra fae Jackson’s Thriller

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh what’s this? Is it…… a corner sofa? Not 4 years ago?

Silly little bleep

0B1E24D2-6D63-4410-A4F2-853542202CD0.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
Someone's on the beg for a corner suite. Watch this space he'll say its a treat.

We couldnae live with such a wee bumming fort so we treatit oorsells 😤

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So he got his first sofa from Dan-yell in Feb 2020, and then another new one in April 2021 and now he’s on the beg for another one?! 3 sofas in 18 months….what the actual duck?! More fool him if he accepts another freebie from Dan-yell, it’s just cheap shite she punts.

ETA- must have been having a Mario brain fart. No 18 months, 2 years and a half, still shocking lmao

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
The new corner bumming fort can't cost more than £350, that's the next cost of living payment he'll get in September.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
The new corner bumming fort can't cost more than £350, that's the next cost of living payment he'll get in September.
Not far aff ma lovely. He’ll just have tae put a bit of that months PIP towards it. Nae bother

9494F111-48E9-4557-B317-49E08E303B55.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
What I’d love to know is who is moving all the revolving door tat in and out of the bedsit for them? There’s no way dolly and didums could manage to haul the concrete slab couches to Paisley landfill themselves. Do they hire a company??! I’ve never seen anyone more wasteful than Mario and I’m not even exaggerating. The sheer volume of goods that have came and went from that flat since he started Oan This App is outrageous. So aye.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
What I’d love to know is who is moving all the revolving door tat in and out of the bedsit for them? There’s no way dolly and didums could manage to haul the concrete slab couches to Paisley landfill themselves. Do they hire a company??! I’ve never seen anyone more wasteful than Mario and I’m not even exaggerating. The sheer volume of goods that have came and went from that flat since he started Oan This App is outrageous. So aye.
He’ll sell them so the buyer collects them . He could gift them to a charity shop but that would mean he was thinking of other less fortunate than him . Mario only cares and thinks about himself and what he can get .

Reactions: 20
He’ll sling it straight out the windae into the fly tipped pits below. His other two sofas are probably still oot there 👌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I hate that I know this but the corner sofa he sold and the 1st gifted lot from Danyell she took back when he had the living room panelled and then gave him these new ones along with the console tables.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
He’ll sell them so the buyer collects them . He could gift them to a charity shop but that would mean he was thinking of other less fortunate than him . Mario only cares and thinks about himself and what he can get .
True ma lovelie. I forgot he had big Bernadette on speed dial.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What’s with these selfies lately? He looks a bleeping mess. Why is no one having a word with him? 😩

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.