Cleaning with Mario #72 He’s had lips full of filler, still resembles an extra fae Jackson’s Thriller

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey Mario. Lifting your brows to look like Hinch emphasises your forehead creases...Just saying 🤭

Frig his foreheads looking bigger these days 👀
Screenshot_20220726-213723_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Maybe Bruse the oracle has advised him to get rid of the festerfield with it being made of actual breeze blocks.. it’s undoing all of his unqualified professional work on Marion’s uncooked chicken boady

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I get up at 6 every day cause I have a real job ya waste of oxygen 🤦🏼‍♀️And if you go to bed at 9pm it’s really easy ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 33
He couldn’t look more like the heid aff Art Attack if he tried 🤣 The heid has mair hair and nae debates
DE256798-C074-4D03-9085-7B093B3810D0.jpeg

What’s going on with his shoulders? They slope at a weird angle.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Evening ma lovelies

He's on the beg for a free corner sofa, I see.
Didn't he say last week that he was nay changing anything in his house for the foreseeable!? He must have whiplash with the amount of changing his mind he does.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Why’s his face always in the colourway lobster and a diff shade to his neck WITHOUT makeup. Like it’s been scrubbed with a wire wool brush 🤷🏼‍♀️.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
At first glance I thought this was wee Deeks leg. Thought he had entangled himself in the bleep washings, so aye.
17747024-FFC8-485C-B95A-37D106315B8D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
I get up at 6 every day cause I have a real job ya waste of oxygen 🤦🏼‍♀️And if you go to bed at 9pm it’s really easy ffs
Aye hen, I was going to say the same. I get up at 6am everyday fur my joab that is my joab and unlike Maz I don't spend half my time whinging about how tired I am. Is he actually okay? Starting to think he has an undiagnosed medical condition or maybe he just needs tae get some exercise and eat a vegetable or two.

Reactions: 20
Is he actually okay? Starting to think he has an undiagnosed medical condition or maybe he just needs tae get some exercise and eat a vegetable or two.
Moaning Bastarditis with a wee touch of tattle living rent free in his heid so aye 👌
Being a dr is no ma joab but that’s ma diagnosis and if youse dinnae like it NEVER MESSAGE THIS ACCOUNT AGAIN tonsa luv 💋 ✌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.