Cleaning with Mario #72 He’s had lips full of filler, still resembles an extra fae Jackson’s Thriller

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hope you are declaring the 'cash in hand' job to the tax man @chickenlicken007
Who in their right mind is PAYING Marion to bespokely “clean” their hoose?! Wee dick admitted he “maintains the dust” so aye. Grubby beak nosed fool.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Did Derek not have a corner sofa when Mario moved in and took over replacing them with Dan Yell #gifted monstrosities chesterfields?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
Here we go lads. Wait until he finds the one he wants then tags the company in.
Greedy, begging bastard!.

Screenshot_20220726-194842_Instagram.jpg

God help my husband if he sat on the same sofa as me 😂🤣. That’s what you get after 25 years if marriage 🙊
I hear you 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32
So we are going on the 213th sofa journey…

He’s just dropping the bait for Dan-Yell to find him a cheap knock off of a Snug or Loaf sofa.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Did Derek not have a corner sofa when Mario moved in and took over replacing them with Dan Yell #gifted monstrosities chesterfields?
Probably why he panicked and did follow up saying the chesterfields are fine, absolutely fine but no fur two haufwits tae lounge oan. Nae mair #gifted tags Marion if ye urni careful and nae debates.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
He sharted his pants at the pull of a freebie, crushed velveteer ‘chesterfield’ - now finally admitting it’s as uncomfortable as it looks.
Hunner percent he’s announcing the corner sofa jurnee to get a bite from anyone for a #gifted one. Tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Dan Yell will be on the phone offering him a bespoke Mario corner unit in the colour anaemic shart. So aye.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
My crack is fiiiinneee ma lovelie!!!
Ah wud huv DM'd ye if ah cud huv as ah wondered if Marion hud kidnapped ye ma loverlie 🥰, and aye ah huv left the r in, Marion has shown me how tae staun up tae use tattle cunts!!! 🥔♥

He sharted his pants at the pull of a freebie, crushed velveteer ‘chesterfield’ - now finally admitting it’s as uncomfortable as it looks.
Hunner percent he’s announcing the corner sofa jurnee to get a bite from anyone for a #gifted one. Tit.
Keep your Kerry Katonas oan who he's following, see if any sofa companies make a sudden appearance.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So is that Marion finally realising that his neck and back are fucked because Danyells couches look like breeze blocks wae fabric draped ower them?

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Ma lovelies I can’t get over him and Deek not having a dining table? Do they eat their stovies on their lap? Or with a tray like a wee Nanna?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.