Cleaning with Mario #72 He’s had lips full of filler, still resembles an extra fae Jackson’s Thriller

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fucks sake. Give it a rest you inbred!

“Us content creators” has bleeping ended me! 😂
What the actual duck does this even say? 😭😭 there’s so many words (and so many contradictions) but I literally never took anything away from it other than he thinks he’s an OG because he’s been on Instagram 4 years? Has it not been around for nearly 10? Jesus Christ ma lovelies, It actually makes my brain hurt thinking about how one person can be so bleeping stupid 😳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Screening at “Content creator “ hahahaha posting the same picture of a shite bed and telling us what day of the week it is is content????
Ffs Marion hen get a bleeping life ya wee fanny!!!!!
Your content is utter Shite just like your life!!!
Tonsa love 💋💎🥔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again. The only explanation is that Mario and Derek must have a Scat kink.

Belgian waffle anyone?
I don't know what any of that means...and I'm not getting to know! I definitely feel that it is something I don't need to be Googling. (I'm forever traumatised by a med school lecturer trying to make a presentation about how to give constructive feedback and sharing what she found when she Googled 'tit sandwich' - valid feedback format, but there are some very weird people in this world who don't use the phrase that way! Although I don't imagine it's far off some of the stuff Mario eats anyway.)

Fucks sake. Give it a rest you inbred!

“Us content creators” has bleeping ended me! 😂
Hahaha "OG" "4 years"...*checks own IG* my first photo is dated over 10 years ago now! I just wasn't desperate enough to tag Hinch in every boring aspect of my life after trying to copy her. He's so transparent. He realises he cannot keep up with actual content creators (like he was ever one 🤣🤣🤣) and new viral accounts (ones that have actually done something rather than copy and tag Hinch) so now trying to downplay them growing and make out he isn't because he doesn't want to rather than the fact he has no niche, he is no good, he doesn't know how to, #hinchisover so there goes the cleaning accounts that don't clean and have copycat grey homes 🤣🤣🤣. If he wasn't such a spiteful twit I'd maybe almost have a nanoscopic grain of empathy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
He has to put a shift in with his ‘content creating’ as his flat is the size of a shoe box there is nae content to create ma lovelies. Pure scraping the barrel.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
When he posts selfies like this, l always picture the scene with Derek watching TV or on his phone, and tit head there getting his pose right to take 😂

He's definitely drowning his sorrows with food 🍕🍕🍕😂
Screenshot_20220728-194735_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 25
When he posts selfies like this, l always picture the scene with Derek watching TV or on his phone, and tit head there getting his pose right to take 😂

View attachment 1453749
This looks like a shot from one of those P@edo sting TikTok’s. SHE SAID SHE WAS 12!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33

View attachment 1453749
Was away to post the same screenshot hen! 👌 Whit a creepy bastard and he looks like a thumb 😆

He’s a Lone Ranger, nae danger 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What the fecks up wi her?

"To much chips" - illiterate twit

Who gets pizza from a fish & chip shop aye?

You're no an Instagram OG ma lovely

Do you mean stories? - illiterate twit

Nae body chants you on Marion

That selfie - oh my, he's getting more bloated by the day, and so forth

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Has the fckn DWP not actioned my benefit fraud report I sent in about the wee fckr yet?? I'll send another the now 😡💰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
A went past the Palace the day oan the train and gave him a wee wave.

Could smell the wealth and skitters waftin oot ae the open front windaes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.