Cleaning with Mario #71 Rancid Scheme Queen spent all her Cost of Living payment in one day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The illiteracy is shining through again I see ๐Ÿ˜‚ Those pores on his hooter ๐Ÿ˜ฑ
Latest one on his story. Girls&gents, it's ladies &gents ๐Ÿคก
He keep harping on about treatment he had, this treatment I had etc also does.
Does Marion not know the name of the treatment? What is it called a lash lift? Lash perming? Isa has tae know she trying to get to know!! But aye goes to a salon meets some lovelies they post about him..so how come hos followers he apparently meets ๐Ÿคฅ don't do same
๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿคฃ

He's hidden his lips cause he's had some bespoke lip filler. Omg I want to know if he has after miracle creams now back to being crusty and bruised.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
My best pal is just back from Italy and put her cat into a cattery for two weeks. I mean her cat has been in a huff since she got back but heโ€™ll come around like he does every year.

Orrrr his brother could watch the cat?

He is just too anxious to go anywhere and uses the cat as an excuse!!
He could get a cat sitter to go in everyday and feed the cat but he spends so much money trying to impress his Insta huns heโ€™s no money left , and doesnโ€™t have the patience to save up . He uses the cat as an excuse .

• Heart
Reactions: 16
We've seen his thin crusty lips so many times we'll know straight away if he gets them filled ๐Ÿง

Funny?!. These idiots are either arse licking liars, or they're easily entertained ๐Ÿ™„
Screenshot_20220716-193222_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
We've seen his thin crusty lips so many times we'll know straight away if he gets them filled ๐Ÿง

Funny?!. These idiots are either arse licking liars, or they're easily entertained ๐Ÿ™„
View attachment 1422166
She diss the Marion walk tae work so enuff said ma loverlie ๐Ÿฅฐ

Dunno if that makes her the female version of Marion as he's a big Jessy ...๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

Screenshot_20220716-194506~2.png

• Haha
Reactions: 11
they lassies from that salon with be pissing themselves after he left , what an absolute plonker he is ๐Ÿคฃ
40yo man/????/thing getting itโ€™s eyelashes lifted ffs heโ€™s definitely got Mental issues.
Does he think he looks good?๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Marion hen Thereโ€™s no cure for Ugly Iโ€™m afraid!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19

View attachment 1422166
The funny thing is weโ€™ve all seen how he interacts in the wild, and the bleep canโ€™t take his eyes off his feet fae anxiety. I mean he shakes like a shitting dog in his stories, so heโ€™s hardly Mr life and soul!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Thereโ€™s no enough wine to make me deal with him batting his big daisy coo eye lashes multiple times on his stories tonight ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Iโ€™m not going to be really mean, it is an improvement. I mean, I still wouldnโ€™t go near him with someone elseโ€™s.

But what is it all for? He goes no where. Who, other than Rayn, Deek and Tallula are seeing it?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Iโ€™m not going to be really mean, it is an improvement. I mean, I still wouldnโ€™t go near him with someone elseโ€™s.

But what is it all for? He goes no where. Who, other than Rayn, Deek and Tallula are seeing it?
He'll go back and get them filled until they look ridiculous, guaranteed. The hair though, can't get over that.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Broke my neck running back to tattle !! Has he filled the cracked lips ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.