Cleaning with Mario #71 Rancid Scheme Queen spent all her Cost of Living payment in one day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just cannae understand this lash journey, truth be told. If she wants to look pretty, she needs to get a fox eye treatment, to reduce the bulbousness of her egg eyes, a wee rhinoplasty on her snoz, a whole new set of teeth, botox and as for the hair, nothing can save that. Shave it off and start again. Lashes ain't gonna do duck all.
If he gets lashes then he will huv mair hair oan his lashes than oan his baldy napper and nae debates.

SHOW US THE RESULTS OF YOUR LIPS!!!
Ur you efter a Marion snog Margrit? Efter the perv picture incident and noo this ah think yer HRT needs upping and so forth. 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 27
The folk on their scheme must get such a laugh from Maz & Didums, be like a maw and her wain mincing along the road "come on Derek, I'm no gonnie tell you again, pack that right in" 🤣🤣
Wonder if he shouts “Mon tullulah” at Deek when they’re oot?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Anyone want to play a game of spot the fruit and veg in Marion’s diet?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Is his belly not hurting 🤔
Mine is just from looking at the crap he has been scoffing over the last few days 💩
61B842E3-E060-43D1-B325-BBEB32425D7E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
when I say I’m screaming, I mean bleeping SCREAMING!! 😂 notice how she has cropped the lips oot so or @menopausalmargrit cannae see!

002CC466-F486-4844-AA3D-56EDCC820E4A.jpeg
DAE17AB3-403B-42A5-B1E9-E8314C0F493D.jpeg

Look how thin the cunts hair is! Hahaha

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 56
Well he’s In the right place to get hair loss injectables! They lips also look like his but the teeth are too straight and white to be his.
THOSE LASHES. Did a good job, he’s got nice lashes but they ain’t for him. Looks just like chandelier

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It’s the nose that’s doing it for me. duck the lashes, can’t help but focus on the massive hump on its nose. Never known such an ugly bleep reckon herself so much

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The videos he’s just put up of the blinking and side eye! 😂

Stop it hen! Ahm no long fae this wuruld!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.