Cleaning with Mario #71 Rancid Scheme Queen spent all her Cost of Living payment in one day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

I’m screaming at this eyelash journey we’re on. I think if I was Mario I’d want to downplay how bulbous and foul my eyes were, not draw more attention to them by having eyelashes like Betty Boop. Also playing “pretty green eyes” over the video lmao it’s days like this I’m convinced he’s a parody account ma lovelies.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I'm starting to wonder if he's going through a midlife crisis with all these things he's having done?!.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Other than his weird looking eyes, all my eyes wander to is his receding hairline and his feckin nose!. I don't get why he doesn't invest in a nose job?!. Getting that monstrosity sorted out would be the first thing on my to do list 🤥
He's got far too many plastic acorns and orange leafs to buy hun!!! Comfy womfy, snuggly wugaly autumn if coming 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Thought he had a wee smidge of purple eye shadow on the day and nae debates😳😳 absolutely screaming at the pics, reminds me of the boiled egg ma wain decorated at Easter 🥚

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Call me old fashioned, but if he'd put some mascara on he'd have the same look.
please God he's had the lips done too, I'll die laughing though.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Is his belly not hurting 🤔
Mine is just from looking at the crap he has been scoffing over the last few days 💩
View attachment 1421252
Not at all hen it's like eat tit repeat...once he sharted he's back to normal. I see he is still eating good 🙄
Eating out at wee back street cafes and giving yourself treats everyday isn't wealth.
Someone asked why does he never go away... cause he can't get cat looked after, sorry but if that was me I'd be saying do we really need a cat? Is it worth it no cause we can't dine out out with our scheme, can't go on holiday, need be home 8pm max each night and fact he's supposedly 'allergic' to rrrrraynn he's girl but aye no ma problem, fighting ma own fight trying understand why he lives way he does but whoever!! I'll be jetting off to France next weekend with family and our dog cause it don't control my life as much and we can actually take him away with us but ayyyye
Tons a love ma lovelieees *palm finger kisses* *None ma quotes*

Reactions: 18
Not at all hen it's like eat tit repeat...once he sharted he's back to normal. I see he is still eating good 🙄
Eating out at wee back street cafes and giving yourself treats everyday isn't wealth.
Someone asked why does he never go away... cause he can't get cat looked after, sorry but if that was me I'd be saying do we really need a cat? Is it worth it no cause we can't dine out out with our scheme, can't go on holiday, need be home 8pm max each night and fact he's supposedly 'allergic' to rrrrraynn he's girl but aye no ma problem, fighting ma own fight trying understand why he lives way he does but whoever!! I'll be jetting off to France next weekend with family and our dog cause it don't control my life as much and we can actually take him away with us but ayyyye
Tons a love ma lovelieees *palm finger kisses* *None ma quotes*
My best pal is just back from Italy and put her cat into a cattery for two weeks. I mean her cat has been in a huff since she got back but he’ll come around like he does every year.

Orrrr his brother could watch the cat?

He is just too anxious to go anywhere and uses the cat as an excuse!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
What the very duck! 😳 What the frig has he done?!. They're feckin horrible. They make his eyes look like they have a massive stye on each of them 😂

I'm so pleased this is a new thread, because these comments are pure gold 😂

Just another posting of them so we can have a refresher 👍View attachment 1421740View attachment 1421741
That forehead..land a plane on it, I actually had take a double look I thought it was a woman then I seen it was this halfwit. Mae debates he defo wears eyeshadow. That hair also looks photoshopped on cause he's going bald. Fs what a mess. This lash stuff was big back in 2000s didn't realize it was still a big thing.

My best pal is just back from Italy and put her cat into a cattery for two weeks. I mean her cat has been in a huff since she got back but he’ll come around like he does every year.

Orrrr his brother could watch the cat?

He is just too anxious to go anywhere and uses the cat as an excuse!!
I wouldn't want someone cat that's known before to destroy door frames, carpet, in my new build (if I was in a new build) he's family quite right not offering to take her 🤣 call me harsh but I don't care no ma problem, ma tattle profile me rules hen 💎

• Haha
Reactions: 10
We’ve no been half treatit lately and am here fir it. Bet Susan and her pals at work had a right good laugh today.
SPINE BRIGHT!!
💎

• Haha
Reactions: 13
WHAT THE duck ARE THOOOOOSSSEEEE?? 👀

Ahv been away from here as Ive not felt great and come back tae see Marlon has gan oon his eyelash jurnee having had a LASH LIFT! 😂😂 He looks like he's been bleeping embalmed in those photo, the absolute muppet! 😂

Jesus FUCKEN Christ.... 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
We’ve no been half treatit lately and am here fir it. Bet Susan and her pals at work had a right good laugh today.
SPINE BRIGHT!!
💎
You can imagine them telling the story to all their partners when they got home. Doing impressions of his voice and then howling with laughter at him.

Wee show of a man. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It’s absolutely mortifying when people put up stories like he’s famous. I might be old fashioned (pushing 40) but to me someone that is famous has a talent, like an actor or singer, not someone who inherited followers and posts the same bed every day.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
A want to know why she’s hiding her crusty cracked lips, considering all this wonder shite she’s been using which is amazing, also love how she’s like “so many of you lovelies wanted to see them” naw hen, naebody apart from us tattle basturts wanted to see them so we could wetten oor Fannie’s a bit from laughing cos you’ve dried us up with your titty shaking shiitake wobbling bits 👌🏻 So aye. Your lashes are shite hen, they make your eyes bulge out more than the shiitake when it’s raw. Do yourself and us a favour, go on a Botox and rhinoplasty journey! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
A want to know why she’s hiding her crusty cracked lips, considering all this wonder shite she’s been using which is amazing, also love how she’s like “so many of you lovelies wanted to see them” naw hen, naebody apart from us tattle basturts wanted to see them so we could wetten oor Fannie’s a bit from laughing cos you’ve dried us up with your titty shaking shiitake wobbling bits 👌🏻 So aye. Your lashes are shite hen, they make your eyes bulge out more than the shiitake when it’s raw. Do yourself and us a favour, go on a Botox and rhinoplasty journey! 😂
He's had them filled, they look weird, so he's going to claim it's all down to a miracle cream.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.