Cleaning with Mario #71 Rancid Scheme Queen spent all her Cost of Living payment in one day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's definitely been on here after he's just mentioned the BBLπŸ‘‹

You can say you do you and do what makes you happy on repeat, but you're the type who'll never be happy with your life. You spend so much money to get quick buzzes of happiness, then you're back to your miserable life in Derek's tiny council flat.
People of your age and like your siblings have their own homes, cars, holidays etc.. Your achievement is a large collection of rubbish from B&M and Home Bargains. Well done πŸ‘ πŸ™„

• Heart
Reactions: 28
He hud pure treatit us this weekend wi his content and nae debates. πŸ˜†
I've been feeling very anxious, genuine anxiety and worry due to going into hospital tomorrow, so it's helped cheer me up. 😊

Wait, he got the nail set before covid?? I thought he bought a cnd set the other week? Sorry if already explained but this is not ma joab, ma joab is ma joab so aye
He did, ordered them awf that small business called Amazon, so he's lying AGAIN. πŸ€₯

• Heart
Reactions: 21
JUST GOING TO LEAVE THIS HERE HENS
View attachment 1423737
Am no a stalker seeing this 36 seconds after he posted it this app is ma joab
Covid hit him about 8 weeks or more after buying that πŸ€₯πŸ€₯🀑
I actually feel for deed Derek bet he would love to go on a plane but naw Marion over it! Never been a lover of the sun!! But aye wear a winter coat in summer hates it the sun! But also will go post pics him sitting in sun in bro back garden then proudly shows off his sunburn but ayyyye next week he'll be saying how summer his is favourite season!!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
U're right ma loverlie, that's me back in ma ain lane noo so aye. Ah wull look forward tae his work jurney the morra wi his winter coat oan.

Hope all is well πŸ€—
Thank you, for asking πŸ€— I hope so, too - I'll be glad to get my appointment done in the morning.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I can’t wait to see what he looks like come Christmas. He has to go overboard on everything, so he is going to pump his face full of tit regularly now πŸ˜‚
The nails, the lashes, the lips, the perfume. At this rate at least Derek will get for Christmas what he’s always wanted. A pussy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Has he had some work done to his nose? 🀣 would that fckn monstrosity not be ur first priority?????

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I cannae stoap watchin his Stovie tutorial. It gets better every single time.

Over 20 odd dots of death to say put some veg, gravy and sausages in a pot and boil them (p.s. lolling at the square sausages)

"Ahm no a cook so this is quite hard fir me tae explain, but ah hope yeh get the jist ae it" πŸ˜€ πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Hens, I caught up oan Maz late last night after a looong day of travelling and I truly thought the lip filler journeh was a fever dream.

Mario slathering on the lip gloss and pouting has made my weekend. Pyoor feeling herself the day! Imagine getting yer lips and lashes done but leaving yer dolomite looking conk framed in the middle. Am absolutely gassed the day lovelies am no good here 🀣🀣⚰⚰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Hes doing all the holiday prep to spend his AL in his bedsit...

The close up of his nails gave me the absolute boke 😷😷

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
β€œI want autumn NOW!” He’s such a greeting faced wee brat.

Remember Mario, climate change isn't your passion, so fight your own fight and stop moaning, ya sweaty wee rat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
He’s transitioning alright. Transitioning from a tit cleanfluencer to a tit insta model and beauty influencer.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
β€œI want autumn NOW!” He’s such a greeting faced wee brat.

Remember Mario, climate change isn't your passion, so fight your own fight and stop moaning, ya sweaty wee rat.
Aye I mean this heat makes me feel so sick, I’m a great believer in climate change.
Think I’ll start ranting IM NO WELL.
Just get on with it mario like everyone has too πŸ™„

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.