Cleaning with Mario #71 Rancid Scheme Queen spent all her Cost of Living payment in one day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks amaze balls, particularly the garlic bread, oops ma Kerry Katonas ur playing up.

It's a baguette wi butter, boiled pasta wi a bit of his hoof shavings fae his pedicure and a wee cherry tom to keep the grey colour on his cheeks.

Bon appetit por favour

Screenshot_20220717-162925.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Looks amaze balls, particularly the garlic bread, oops ma Kerry Katonas ur playing up.

It's a baguette wi butter, boiled pasta wi a bit of his hoof shavings fae his pedicure and a wee cherry tom to keep the grey colour on his cheeks.

Bon appetit por favour

View attachment 1424301
Putting the shavings off his feet after his pedicure to use I see.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Am calling it, a reckon by the end of the year he’s gonna put a poll up suggesting he’s going to change his Insta name as his page isn’t all about cleaning and he doesn’t want any of his “new lovelies” getting the wrong impression when he doesn’t clean so it’ll be more about life with marion or the likes. Just got a vision off it. So aye and so forth. Also, am maybe wrong in saying this but isn’t there not an injectable thing you can get to shape your nose differently? Cos a reckon that’ll be next because he’ll give us a story on how it’s always been his biggest insecurity
Aye you can get filler to correct the shape of your nose but it’s probably out of his price range because I reckon he’d need a lot of mls 😂 and I doubt they accept Klarna

• Haha
Reactions: 16
thread title

please note cat hair next to the red light, bottom right.
Wiz Rayn trying tae turn the gas oan tae stick her heid in the oven or hoping Marion wud explode when his shart mixed in wi the gas?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He forgot to write …. Dear Tattle….

Edited to add…I have spent the day with friends in the sunshine, having a lovely picnic in the grounds of a Stately home. Am now watching some Netflix and looking through Insta and tattle before going to a family bbq. I know this doesn’t fit the miserable troll profile but I’m not wasting my life. I’m amused by the influencers behaviour and like chatting about it with others.

*I have no photos of my day, too busy enjoying it and I don’t need to prove how happy I am on Insta. I also delete pictures once uploaded in here so my camera roll is not full of your trout pout mazda!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Silly little bleep. If that is living your best life I’d rather be 6 feet under if it’s all the same hen. Ugly little bleep.

The fact he was dog sitting and not invited to pride with Johnny yesterday speaks volumes of how his family think of him

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
It’s either the chemicals from his lips leaching their way into the rest of his body or he’s been reading tattle the day again hens

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Am fine totally FINE. Nae screenshots here huns. While marios out “living his life” having tea at 4pm we’ve been to the coast for the weekend.. wee hotel and dip in the sea.. Marion could only dream 🙊 and I don’t wanna brag but.. it wasn’t Blackpool 🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Edited to add…I have spent the day with friends in the sunshine, having a lovely picnic in the grounds of a Stately home. Am now watching some Netflix and looking through Insta and tattle before going to a family bbq. I know this doesn’t fit the miserable troll profile but I’m not wasting my life. I’m amused by the influencers behaviour and like chatting about it with others.

*I have no photos of my day, too busy enjoying it and I don’t need to prove how happy I am on Insta. I also delete pictures once uploaded in here so my camera roll is not full of your trout pout mazda!
Yet more illiterate ramblings Marion 🙄 he doesnae read here though and he’s absolutely fine Ma lovelies 😂
D03A345A-C987-4406-BD50-88F2BB852094.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 35
He's not at all fewmin about the lip comments, he's fine you bastard bleep trolls.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
A bit early Ma lovelies but here’s Ma thread suggestion

cleaning with Mario #72 Hes had the Botox and filler, still resembles an extra fae Michael Jackson’s Thriller 🧟‍♂️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76
He is aff on yin 😂
And aye pal my husband does know i have your freaky little face in my albums cause i say check what this wee turds up to now 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
He’s oan wan tonight after chatting with pals reading Tattle. In his bedsit. Alone.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
He is aff on yin 😂
And aye pal my husband does know i have your freaky little face in my albums cause i say check what this wee turds up to now 😂😂😂
Exactly. My whole family know about him, because we all sit and laugh at him with the shite he does. Pathetic wee runt of a man

• Haha
Reactions: 27
He still can’t get there/their right, even when he’s on his bothered not bothered little hissy fit. He makes it too easy to laugh at him.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.