Cleaning with Mario #71 Rancid Scheme Queen spent all her Cost of Living payment in one day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He could afford it if it meant that much to himz I meant how can he NOT want that thing re-arranged? Stop the constant eating out for a few months, no make up/skincare spending and quit with the Autumn/Christmas decorations and I reckon he'd half like half the money got it just doing that! But nope, he'd rather have weird eyelashes and duck lips whilst still seeing that bulging bleeping hooter! 👃😂
Any Turkey surgeons out there wannna take us on a gifted 👃journey.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
38A3EFB3-B2AB-47A6-93FC-F48DFBE61913.png

She reckons that’s hot? duck me, they’ve forecasted 39/40 where I am with an extreme weather warning. bleeping big girls blouse wants to get over herself!

As for his latest grid post, thought you no longer read anything that was written about you Marion 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Flew straight here after seeing the Lips & Lashes stories, and my god you lot did not disappoint!! Sat at my daughters swimming lesson laughing my head off !!
Is she having a mid lifer? Or did she not think to save her benefit payment for it’s intended purpose?! Tbf, I’m enjoying the lip jurneee much more than a Halloween decor jurneee which is what the alternative would have been. Can’t wait to see what’s next for oooor Maz.
Also, if he had dry lips before those fillers, they will get crusty af after them! You need to keep them well hydrated.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
JUST GOING TO LEAVE THIS HERE HENS
D83BD88D-4CD8-4EBD-8A55-CED8CF7113F7.png

Am no a stalker seeing this 36 seconds after he posted it this app is ma joab

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I had a look at that Andrew fellas page, I think we'll be going on a horn rimmed glasses journey soon ma lovelies!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Oooohhhh, I wonder what colour she’ll choose 😂
Covid wasn't so bad that he couldnae go oot to Marks and Spencer and B&M, so that's bull - he kept it back to give him content, and now that he's been on his eyelash/lips jurnee, he needs to keep up the content like the desperado he is.... 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Covid wasn't so bad that he couldnae go oot to Marks and Spencer and B&M, so that's bull - he kept it back to give him content, and now that he's been on his eyelash/lips jurnee, he needs to keep up the content like the desperado he is.... 🙄
He hud pure treatit us this weekend wi his content and nae debates. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Wait, he got the nail set before covid?? I thought he bought a cnd set the other week? Sorry if already explained but this is not ma joab, ma joab is ma joab so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Veered right oot my lane/comma just in time to see auld hen "Labia McCuntface" Mazda hen you are a sweaty bawbag of a boy, Tons a love 💩

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.