Cleaning with Mario #70 He's a fanny, knocked down a Granny, felt put out so whipped the shart card out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello ma lovelies, I've been off living life as I should be. Soaking ma wee contacts in fabulosa so aye, all shiny and bespoke. Looking forward to ma annual leave plans, so I can use flash bicarb in ma shower and then treat masel tae a carb fest of pasta and pizza, so aye all excited and so forth. All cosy and warum in ma hoosecoat, doing ma bleep washings. Aye.
Snapchat-352811298.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
Hello ma lovelies, I've been off living life as I should be. Soaking ma wee contacts in fabulosa so aye, all shiny and bespoke. Looking forward to ma annual leave plans, so I can use flash bicarb in ma shower and then treat masel tae a carb fest of pasta and pizza, so aye all excited and so forth. All cosy and warum in ma hoosecoat, doing ma bleep washings. Aye.
View attachment 1413058
These filters are absolutely beyond a joke! His eyes look as big as his hole after a shart attack ๐Ÿ™ˆ #blowinginthewind

• Haha
Reactions: 15
View attachment 1413058
Thatโ€™s it. Am deid. RIP Nosy Nora.

belter ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿป x

• Haha
Reactions: 12
His a/l has been a right treat so far ๐Ÿ™„ what a waste. He should be away to tenerife soaking up the sun. Instead he his walking someone elses dog around the scheme ๐Ÿ™„ #lifegoals

• Haha
Reactions: 21
View attachment 1413058
Clutching ma beak and wiping tears here hen ๐Ÿ˜‚โšฐ

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He's getting extra pocket money for being a wee dug walker.
She needs tae be careful traipsing through cemeteries looking like she does, they'll try dragging her intae an open grave thinking she's escaped, the corpse looking duck.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
His a/l has been a right treat so far ๐Ÿ™„ what a waste. He should be away to tenerife soaking up the sun. Instead he his walking someone elses dog around the scheme ๐Ÿ™„ #lifegoals
This was obviously part of his busy time during his holiday. He really knows how to have an exciting schedule ๐Ÿ™„

Any why's he calling the dog Dolly then Tallulah?!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
This was obviously part of his busy time during his holiday. He really knows how to have an exciting schedule ๐Ÿ™„

Any why's he calling the dog Dolly then Tallulah?!
The way he goes to whistle then remembers he can't whistle. He can't do anything.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
My heart missed a beat there, I thought the yella eyed Paisley panda was giving me a shout out๐Ÿผ
Back in ma ain laine a go ma lovlies ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿฅ”๐Ÿ’Ž

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Is that him cuckooing in Johnnys new gaff? At least deek is free fae the parashite so aye hens chanting yeez oan fae the roof taps

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Iโ€™d love it if that dug had had one of his fingers off when he was fondling it. The dog clearly doesnโ€™t like him.

Johnny wants to be careful letting the rat in his new hoose so much. He was only meant to be a one night stand fae Derek and look at what happened there. Never left. So aye

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I love it when peeps go on holiday, remember @Skyflier6727 waving her phone on a hill like a loon. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

They put yellow drops in, to dilate the pupil so they can look at the back of the eye.
Haha that was a holiday Iโ€™ll never forget ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ. I donโ€™t think himself will ever make that mistake again ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.