Cleaning with Mario #70 He's a fanny, knocked down a Granny, felt put out so whipped the shart card out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did you mean to post your wean ma lovelie?
Aw feck, that's ma wean Rayn, ah'm away tae witness protection, thanks doll ♥

You can just imagine him telling the kid to “duck off” when he tried to point out his yellow eyes and face 🤣. And I’m loving that Deek didn’t tell him. He will be RAGING. Go Deekster. There will be nae bumming fort the night

But if it is the Port then gather your loved ones and run…… 🤣
Well ah tried tae post but ah mistakenly posted ma whole life so ah'm in hiding noo, thanks tae @Dawn Dayn fur being ma personal bodyguard. ♥

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Aw feck, that's ma wean Rayn, ah'm away tae witness protection, thanks doll ♥

Well ah tried tae post but ah mistakenly posted ma whole life so ah'm in hiding noo, thanks tae @Dawn Dayn fur being ma personal bodyguard. ♥
I'm surprised I haven't *accidentally* posted a boob pic, intended for Mr dayn/whoever. 😬😍

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
So I wanna know how his eyes looked any different? They’re always a funny colour around the sockets where his nutrition is so bad

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I love it when peeps go on holiday, remember @Skyflier6727 waving her phone on a hill like a loon. 😂😂😂

So I wanna know how his eyes looked any different? They’re always a funny colour around the sockets where his nutrition is so bad
They put yellow drops in, to dilate the pupil so they can look at the back of the eye.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So not once did he look at himself in a mirror. Bullpoo.
Show us then.

292767768_1506446863106939_1924089327669992590_n.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I hope the dye story's true as well 😂

Ffs Mario, the lengths you'll go to just to get attention, but at least we can laugh at you not with you, you thick tit! 🤭

• Haha
The yellow drops to dilate your pupils is a standard part of the stuff they do at eye visits, so he'd have this at every hospital appointment. So... Either it was his first visit, in which case he's lying about his eye issues, or he's had it done before, in which case he knew and is lying for *comedy* content.
obvs it's door no 2, lying for comedy content. Oh dear.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I bet they looked a right pair. Marion with her “yellow” eyes, and Derek with his red and bloodshot from all the weed he smokes

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I love it when peeps go on holiday, remember @Skyflier6727 waving her phone on a hill like a loon. 😂😂😂

They put yellow drops in, to dilate the pupil so they can look at the back of the eye.
He talks shite cause my oldest gets it and it dilutes the pupil, she has underlying health condition(do check for utevitis). And her eyes look like she's been 👃🤣🤣and it wears off after couple hours not 9/10 hours later 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️ also it doesn't go near skin but it can make eyes go slightly yellow.
I love how us loveliees can call him out on everything 🤣🤣🤣💎

The yellow drops to dilate your pupils is a standard part of the stuff they do at eye visits, so he'd have this at every hospital appointment. So... Either it was his first visit, in which case he's lying about his eye issues, or he's had it done before, in which case he knew and is lying for *comedy* content.
obvs it's door no 2, lying for comedy content. Oh dear.
They normally tell you too, so it's no a fright when you look in mirror, well less of a fright than normal in his case.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
They normally tell you too, so it's no a fright when you look in mirror, well less of a fright than normal in his case.
Exactly and if he's been getting stuff with eyes for years then would know what's expected
He's a liar liar Y fronts on fire (if he don't know then get tae know) but aye wonder what tomorrow's episode will bring.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He talks out of his rancid Fanny. In the letter it always tells you to bring sunglasses to these appointments as the dye makes your eyes sensitive to light afterwards. What an odd thing to lie about

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Yet another cream that's amazing!. Mario they see you coming you sucker 🤭
Screenshot_20220711-223407_Instagram.jpg

Erm, how am l a new member please?. I was a VIP

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Yet another cream that's amazing!. Mario they see you coming you sucker 🤭
View attachment 1409845

Erm, how am l a new member please?. I was a VIP
We've not seen the other stuff he bought he was going show us... forgot he's lost his voice be crammed into a drawer and never seen again.
Did he buy lip stuff in advance he knew he was going on a covid journee

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.