Cleaning with Mario #70 He's a fanny, knocked down a Granny, felt put out so whipped the shart card out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He must have more lip balms/masks/sticks than wax melts by now but still has lips as dryer than the Sahara

• Haha
Reactions: 21
He needs to change his instagram name to Marion’s so tired !.
as he never does any cleaning all!.
hes done in all the time just opening them eyes probably stuck together with all the out of date products he uses

He must have more lip balms/masks/sticks than wax melts by now but still has lips as dryer than the Sahara
Would help if he actually used them and when they in date as well

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The wee boys parents probably leaned ower tae him and telt him, “see that pair, that’s whit happens if you don’t stick in at the school and get a gid job. Stop staring, he’s yellow because he’s an alkie. And the other yins aff his tits oan the drugs. Waste ah life those two.”

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
The wean was probably staring at him coz he thought he had a hedgehog strapped to his napper, nothing to do with “yellow” eyes.

And as for the lip mask, show us your lips because can almost guarantee there’s no difference. Drink some bleeping water FS!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
He needs to change his instagram name to Marion’s so tired !.
as he never does any cleaning all!.
hes done in all the time just opening them eyes probably stuck together with all the out of date products he uses

Would help if he actually used them and when they in date as well
Hew new title should be along lines off getcosywithmario or dineoutwithmario or cheapeatingisgoodeatingwithmario
I've follow him for over 2 years and I can count in one hand how much cleaning he's done, and when I say cleaning that means he cleans and then shows us where he cleaned 🤷🏻‍♀️ don't be a cleaning page if you don't put in the effort 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Hew new title should be along lines off getcosywithmario or dineoutwithmario or cheapeatingisgoodeatingwithmario
I've follow him for over 2 years and I can count in one hand how much cleaning he's done, and when I say cleaning that means he cleans and then shows us where he cleaned 🤷🏻‍♀️ don't be a cleaning page if you don't put in the effort 🤣
@treatswithmario
@guttingwithmario
@festeringwithmario
@slothingwithmario

I'm on a c-d journey ma lovelies and you hens have me coughing ma beak off with laughter. Unlike those 2 bawbags we are really careful but our kid got it at nursery last week 😒 Don't have Marion's bespoke variant tf. My vacations 💉 and the fact we eat fruit and veg might have helped. X

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
😂😂😂😂
She looks
Like she wearing cleaning clothes to clean her house what my Nan used to wear cleaning
Russian shot putter and nae debates.

Ah'm luving oor party hats, is it Marion's birthday, wonder if he is huving a soiree and he huz bought extra criss and joos fur his guests.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Russian shot putter and nae debates.

Ah'm luving oor party hats, is it Marion's birthday, wonder if he is huving a soiree and he huz bought extra criss and joos fur his guests.
He's too tired ma lovelie, he's been up since 5am, putting his contact lens through a boil wash, scrubbing off the yellow dye from his face.
Also, it's cannot, not not not can not. Your/you're/youse/ are welcome.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
He's too tired ma lovelie, he's been up since 5am, putting his contact lens through a boil wash, scrubbing off the yellow dye from his face.
Also, it's cannot, not not not can not. Your/you're/youse/ are welcome.
Bet he washed the contacts wi his sharted sheets, that's wit's gieing him yellow 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.