Cleaning with Mario #70 He's a fanny, knocked down a Granny, felt put out so whipped the shart card out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was convinced he'd been oot and aboot, when I seen the date yesterday on the watermelon. It was a good date for his cutted up watermelon, couldn't have been bought before they holed up and I doubt any family member of his, would deliver some shopping, to the towers of doom because they all hate him, so aye. No pulling the wool over eyes, you little wee scruffy bastard.
Screenshot_20220703_104310.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Everyone is oblivious to who that woman is on his post, but screw her data protection and let the world and his wife know she's hit 40.

You Mario are the most self centred, ignorant idiot. You ugly little prick!

Reactions: 22
Is Marion getting a bespoke 4th floor added to the bedsit?
That was my first thought too 😂

Get them to check the accident book too, any old ladies taken a fall. You know Mazdas been there!
He may also knock old men over, young children, pregnant women. Check the lot 😆
If he wiz oan the titanic ye just ken he'd be flashing his shart card and knocking ower weans and wifies tae get oan the lifeboat first.

That's if none of the other passengers hadn't already thrown him overboard the first day.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I was convinced he'd been oot and aboot, when I seen the date yesterday on the watermelon. It was a good date for his cutted up watermelon, couldn't have been bought before they holed up and I doubt any family member of his, would deliver some shopping, to the towers of doom because they all hate him, so aye. No pulling the wool over eyes, you little wee scruffy bastard.
View attachment 1387930
I think he ran out of bed to buy that to prove the Tattler(s) who said he didn't eat fresh fruit wrong. He's absolutely fewmin reading all these comments.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why the hell does he feel the need to display a shart card 🤢. Most people I know who need that (for genuine Crohn's etc - not fake like our Maz) just have it on there phone so it can be discreetly shown if needed. He’s a complete bell end

Today is all about you. Make it about you. P.s. I can nae nae mention myself.

Never change, Marion. Let that selfishness spine bright. 💎

View attachment 1387841
The P.s wasn't needed but he can't not make it about himself at the end.
We've read more about his covid journee that Derek's...but aye app isnae his Joab and like to protect his family friends aff the app.
Maybe just me but I've never once heard him speak of her before or meet up with her, he has a lot of friends, Internet/Instagram app friends.

Reactions: 12
Imagine him leaving the house.

Keys
Phone
Wallet........

Shart card

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Why the hell does he feel the need to display a shart card 🤢. Most people I know who need that (for genuine Crohn's etc - not fake like our Maz) just have it on there phone so it can be discreetly shown if needed. He’s a complete bell end
We all have our disabilities ma lovelie - no ma quote - no need to hide them. ❤💎

I have a nae shart lanyard (severe social anxiety and panic disorder) and have only used it once at an airport when I was having severe panic attacks and felt like I was going to faint/die while travelling alone with a small baby and toddler. The rest of the time, I put up with feeling awful in those situations. It puts me at ease just knowing the lanyard is in my bag in case I ever would need it but I'd never walk about with it like a permanent accessory.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
We all have our disabilities ma lovelie - no ma quote - no need to hide them. ❤💎

I have a nae shart lanyard (severe social anxiety and panic disorder) and have only used it once at an airport when I was having severe panic attacks and felt like I was going to faint/die while travelling alone with a small baby and toddler. The rest of the time, I put up with feeling awful in those situations. It puts me at ease just knowing the lanyard is in my bag in case I ever would need it but I'd never walk about with it like a permanent accessory.
Oh I’m the same, both myself and my son have them, but literally they were used in the airport pre Covid. Since covid everyone seemed to suddenly have them. It was a blessing in the airport, but I wouldn’t walk around with it just for needing a toilet. I have carried it but certainly don’t display my disability like a badge of honour. But then again I’m very insular so maybe that. My son occasionally uses his (autism) depending on the circumstances he’s in.

eta -meant to say mine is for complex MH issues not a toilet 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I see dumb and dumber were spotted oot yesterday, pair of selfish bellends! 😡 They probably have got Covid as it's rife once again, and with them not ever giving AF about wearing masks and keeping their germs to themselves, it would be no surprise, and certainly no surprise to know they're not protecting others by staying home as they're selfish to the core. Someone needs to stop them in the street and give them a mouthful! 😡

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Oh I’m the same, both myself and my son have them, but literally they were used in the airport pre Covid. Since covid everyone seemed to suddenly have them. It was a blessing in the airport, but I wouldn’t walk around with it just for needing a toilet. I have carried it but certainly don’t display my disability like a badge of honour. But then again I’m very insular so maybe that. My son occasionally uses his (autism) depending on the circumstances he’s in.

eta -meant to say mine is for complex MH issues not a toilet 🤦🏼‍♀️
❤

Mario's "disability" is purely self-inflicted. He only shits himself because he eats absolute junk. All that grease and those lethal drinks would set most bowels aflame.🔥

• Haha
  • Heart
❤

Mario's "disability" is purely self-inflicted. He only shits himself because he eats absolute junk. All that grease and those lethal drinks would set most bowels aflame.🔥
His diet is awful. The token watermelon was definitely for our benefit. A bit like his fresh frozen raspberries. A few pints of water wouldn’t go amiss either.

Reactions: 21
His diet is awful. The token watermelon was definitely for our benefit. A bit like his fresh frozen raspberries. A few pints of water wouldn’t go amiss either.
He'll be posting a glass of water next ma lovelie. Will treadit himself to something doused in salt afterwards. ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don't think his lips could get any drier. He looks so dehydrated I am surprised he is not in kidney failure 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Went a walk and someone checked on him because he sat down… Another lie from Seedhills own Pinocchio!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I’m glad that covid has hit him {supposedly} like a ton of bricks. Serves the little hedgehog hair shite right for calling the pandemic a blessing for them and their horrendous finances. Such a head, a few days of covid sharts is the least he deserves. 🖕🏻

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.