Cleaning with Mario #7 Purple Rayn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some of the comments on it 🤮🤮🤮🤮 . Someone on suggesting he deserves it . Deserves what ? What has he done or given back ? It’s all take and no give

over million views on his Xmas tree reveal....where ?????
That will be us on here having a good laugh at it

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Seriously there are so many sentences just completely take the piss, not just about him but cleanfluencers in general and Mrs Hinch;

(Size of his flat) I can see most of it when he throws open the front door to welcome me in.

(Cleanfluencers) For those who don’t do social media, that’s a person who posts pictures of their vacuum cleaner, dish sponges and shiny sink on Instagram .

(Mrs Hinch and her army) following every development in the purchase of a new storage rack for eggs.

(Mario and his modest fame) Mario, with 86,000 followers, is not at Hinch levels of fame. This is his choice.

(His ‘journey’- actually cringing for him) still nervous about his “journey” in this crazy world of Hello My Lovelies candles and free toilet cleaner.

(The journey again & his followers) Most of #mariosmafia want to know all about his teeth, his eyebrows,

(Size of the flat again) It’s so small that it does not take much actual cleaning.

And

he has to store the vacuum cleaner in the living room and has a cupboard of shame

I almost feel sorry for him if he really believed that was going to be a nice article about him. The writer clearly thinks him and this whole cleanfluencer thing is as ridiculous as we all do!
Spot on. Comedy gold for us tho 😂

Reactions: 7
I just can't with that article. Me and the girl have just read it pissing ourselves at the pure shade they are throwing at oor Melv! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Some of the comments on it 🤮🤮🤮🤮 . Someone on suggesting he deserves it . Deserves what ? What has he done or given back ? It’s all take and no give

That will be us on here having a good laugh at it
I for one can admit that I looked at that abomination a great deal more than once. Disbelief and the need for a giggle being the main drivers. Had no idea I was contributing to giving him a very false positive sounding statistic. Bawbag.

Have just spotted today's grid post. He's going to get out his comfortable box and do it???? Do what exactly?

Theories anyone???

Last edited:
  • Haha
I for one can admit that I looked at that abomination a great deal more than once. Disbelief and the need for a giggle being the main drivers. Had no idea I was contributing to giving him a very false positive sounding statistic. Bawbag.

Have just spotted today's grid post. He's going to get out his comfortable box and do it???? Do what exactly?

Theories anyone???
Is the comfortable box an object that he is removing from a cupboard or is he inside the comfortable box and needs to get out? Melvin in a ’not making myself clear’ shocker!

• Haha
Is the comfortable box an object that he is removing from a cupboard or is he inside the comfortable box and needs to get out? Melvin in a ’not making myself clear’ shocker!
Given Mervyn’s debatable taste in all areas of his life, I’d rather not dwell on what his comfortable box is, thank you! 😵

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He says not being as popular as Hinch is his choice... Umm I’m pretty sure you can’t control that.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I actually feel sorry for him (just a tiny bit)

That journalist knows exactly what she’s doing. She is taking the piss out of him and he is so thick he has absolutely no idea. He’s probably sharing it all over the place proud of it and I’m cringing for him.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think Mario is going to go for it, Mrs Hinch style. 😁 😁 😁 😁 😁 😁 😁
Has he got management yet, an agent... Ffs today will never be bettered.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How many arse licking posts is he going to put in he’s stories? We get it, your followers are twats! You don’t have to keep reminding us!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why is he being congratulated for appearing in the local news? :ROFLMAO: I don’t get it. I’d also put money on him contacting them himself saying ‘hey I’m the saviour of all small businesses, you will need to do an article on me.’

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ffs he's limited comments, can't post my fake outrage at him being dragged by the noospaper.
Screenshot_20200305-132220.png

SULKING NOW

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.