Cleaning with Mario #7 Purple Rayn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He'll be rubbing the eye gel on viciously with temper, eye half out.
Am no bothered. Am in ma safe space, sitting in the cat's litter tray.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Think he's in a wee huff. Sitting there saying ' Aye so I'll no be spending ma weekend aff on instabam ' flounces oot the room, catches foot on large knitted thingy, faceplants into Raaayyynnees litter tray 🤔
Screenshot_20200228-193920.png

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hes such a passive aggressive wee prick. Come on queen marina, you're so sassy and speak your mind get it off your chest hen.

What night out is he not invited to? Hes well in the huff 🤣🤣 love it.

Reactions: 8
I can't believe the little fucker will shut his hole for the whole weekend, it'll kill him. Hopefully, derek will give him a can of red bull and Melv will launch into a magnificent heed wobbling rant that will go on for a billionty dots, where he tells us over and over that he doesn't care.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He will be desperately trying not to go on insta because he will be pretending to be doing something fabulous that means he can't go on the night out. (Not that he was asked and the reality is he will be sitting on his bed in his manky pj's watching a film and making 'art' out of chipsticks)

But the need to be all pass agg and self-righteous will win out and he will definitely (or defiantly as his muffia like to spell it) be back within 24 hours to show off a purchase, remind us all that he is #blessedbythehandofGodandAvaMay and have a little rant about TROLLS.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I can't believe the little fucker will shut his hole for the whole weekend, it'll kill him. Hopefully, derek will give him a can of red bull and Melv will launch into a magnificent heed wobbling rant that will go on for a billionty dots, where he tells us over and over that he doesn't care.
And also that he’s had “aww yer messages and don’t worry about meh”.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If anyone was to break into his home they’d think they broke into a womans house. His bedroom and livingroom is so feminine. Vanity table , the sofas etc i get hes gay but fs hes gayer than gay.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.