Cleaning with Mario #7 Purple Rayn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aye Melvin your hilarious . Imagine letting your 4 year old listen to that gutter mouth . I think he gets Dim Derek to send him these messages .
It's a well known fact that 4yrs run over to you as soon as you look at your phone, you could be checking the Dow Jones and the attention seeking little brats are right there!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Awwww Melvanio so looking forward to your hunners o posts this weekend coz yer no working. Millions of small businesses out their waiting for you to save them.

Reactions: 4
I think it’s Hinch he’s tagged her a few times and she hasn’t reposted , but she tagged cleaning with Curtis who I think he doesn’t like cos he was partying late with Derek at AM party ..I could be wrong but whoever it was .. thank you for pissing him off !!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Who's he helped get to the top? Could be anyone.... Hinch, Avamay, Bespoke Bedwoman, Made in Primark, IKEA?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hmmm, would he be stupid enough to upset Mrs Hinch... yeah, probably. Watch him read here and deny it though.

Reactions: 5
Surely this must be a mistake? A passive aggressive post when he preaches loveliness and #be kind?

How soon they forget eh?

Reactions: 9
Who's he helped get to the top? Could be anyone.... Hinch, Avamay, Bespoke Bedwoman, Made in Primark, IKEA?
I think it's aimed at those who have been the beneficiaries of his magic dust sprinkling but who dont seem to want to include him in this weekend's festivities.

They say in life "find your tribe". They have theirs, we Melvinites have ours and Melvin had his tribe exterminated, so it's all his own fault if he's feeling odd boy out 😁😁

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.