Cleaning with Mario #7 Purple Rayn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1AB0C52B-F1B8-43A1-943A-F3EA76A8F506.png

Hello me lovelies. I was just following “Andrea” over at “letshinchandbehappy” aka Marion’s protege in the making and heir to his sph2onge discount code. Love her idea of putting £1.99 battery operated led light into this luxurious, bespoke bottle of gin. Has anyone else tried this before? Do you know if it would work in a Glens Vodka bottle or Echo Fall rose wine bottle? Plz DM for collab. xxxx 💎💎💎

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why are they eating raw pizza? Those things don’t look like they’ve ever been in an oven. Beige, surprise!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why are they eating raw pizza? Those things don’t look like they’ve ever been in an oven. Beige, surprise!
I thought that! That beige food really confused me. Is the first picture their food too or someone else’s? The first things looked like uncooked pizza, and the second food looked like, um, uncooked pizza. So strange!

Reactions: 7
Who is he with :unsure: I'm sure he said he was on his own this weekend because Derek's working.

Who is he trying to stuff uncooked dough in? Is this a euphamism? debates welcome on ma comments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Who is he with :unsure: I'm sure he said he was on his own this weekend because Derek's working.

Who is he trying to stuff uncooked dough in? Is this a euphamism? debates welcome on ma comments
I think he is with Derek (but he is not wearing his #gifted watch) The pizza place he has tagged have a branch in the same shopping centre as the M&S that Derek works in.

Reactions: 5
Prezzo have been in financial difficulties for a while now so all hail St Marion of the Small Business for eating there. As others have said, it seems Prezzo are trying to save money by no longer using ovens.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
View attachment 89708
Hello me lovelies. I was just following “Andrea” over at “letshinchandbehappy” aka Marion’s protege in the making and heir to his sph2onge discount code. Love her idea of putting £1.99 battery operated led light into this luxurious, bespoke bottle of gin. Has anyone else tried this before? Do you know if it would work in a Glens Vodka bottle or Echo Fall rose wine bottle? Plz DM for collab. xxxx 💎💎💎
Am loving this grey bespoke lamp ma lovelie. 💎

Mariooo channels all those disgusting, beastly carnal urges into more wholesome activities. Like torturing the English language, and my eyes.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Ooh! Role play at Moira towers tonight!
As Melv was called out for treating Derek like pure shite, this has 'I'm letting Derek play football again" written all over it.

Sorry, off topic and a bit random but it’s been bugging me....who still uses an AOL email?! Like are they even still a thing? I thought they stopped working years ago? 😂
He's putting them oot there again to raise the profile of the ailing former giant of t'internet

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ooh! Role play at Moira towers tonight!
I'm not sure why it grates on me so much what Melvin said.
"Derek loving HIS life, in HIS new strip, playing HIS football"
We know Melv plays at boy who likes make up geigh, but does he have to push it so hard that Derek likes football? I don't even know exactly what I mean. Maybe I just hate Melv and am looking for more reasons to justify my loathing of him? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm not sure why it grates on me so much what Melvin said.
"Derek loving HIS life, in HIS new strip, playing HIS football"
We know Melv plays at boy who likes make up geigh, but does he have to push it so hard that Derek likes football? I don't even know exactly what I mean. Maybe I just hate Melv and am looking for more reasons to justify my loathing of him? :ROFLMAO:
He's practically patting Derek on the head in that post, go and play your silly games. I mean I call Derek thick, but I'm not the one in a relationship with him. Mario is an utter tit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
He's practically patting Derek on the head in that post, go and play your silly games. I mean I call Derek thick, but I'm not the one in a relationship with him. Mario is an utter tit.
I think you're right. It's soooo patronising to Derek. I don't know if Dez is thick, totally in love or just cock drunk on Melvin's 4 incher but the way Melvin treats him is nasty. I hope Derek comes to his senses and kicks Melvin out on his bony arse soon.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
OMG me too. It’s not 2009 😭
If you do a google search for AOL mail one of the first things that came up was the question "Does AOL email still exist" 😂

Everything about Melvin is so 15 years ago, especially his makeup tips. Frosty pink lipstick anyone? Super thin eyebrows? Obvious foundation line on the neck?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.