Cleaning with Mario #7 Purple Rayn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As a gin connoisseur I can confirm that they are drinking a gin liqueur and not an actual gin. What they are drinking is only 20% proof so would be as well drinking a Capri sun. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
As a gin connoisseur I can confirm that they are drinking a gin liqueur and not an actual gin. What they are drinking is only 20% proof so would be as well drinking a Capri sun. 🙄
It’s 40% gin he’s drinking, not the 20% stuff

I was hoping for some drunken Sing-A-Long from marlon but nope! Was really let down!

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Question..

Does he ever hoover that rug? Like does he ever move that table and hoover underneath or just use that damn window cleaner to go over it with? Which btw, I can’t tell a difference, looks exactly the same.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He's now ' cleaning ' his kitchen which equates to spraying tit everywhere and only cleaning round the tat on his worktops. #woman

• Haha
Reactions: 7
8EA4D4E5-424F-4B69-9221-97427FA91710.png Hey Mario you cleaning guru. If you read the instructions on your method bottle it tells you to wipe immediately. Wee tip for you....read the instructions 🤪

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
View attachment 92399Sorry, but Marion has one drink and she’s forever going on about how pissed she gets so I don’t believe that they are onto their SECOND bottle?! Considering they are both hobbits, they’ll be paraplegic! Marion's keratoconus eyes will be going 90 and Dezza will all dressed out in his footie kit squirting toilet cleaner about the rats in the loft! Bet you anything it’s one of those mini bar bottles 😂
omg I swear I’m bleeping howling!!!!!!!! Hobbits..... dezza in footie kit, rats... oh I’m bleeping dying 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

I thinks when he says he is getting out if his comfortable box his talking about his flat! And the fact he has the nerve to be seen in public in that cream tracksuit that makes him look like a dried up tea stained kitchen roll 🤔
I’ll admit I viewed his tree revel a few times to show the people at work and take the piss!!
I watched the monstrous tree reveal about 3000 times - no joke. I still chuckle when I think about it. Honestly couldn’t believe my eyes 🤦🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
The all areas wasn’t really pulling in the followers so he is back to “cleaning” like a soggy old smelly dish cloth that someone forgot to put in the wash.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He is trying his hardest to get his face on some cleaning product I feel lol
Yeah he is definitely up to something. I get the feeling that he is now ‘launching’ himself on the unsuspecting world. The newspaper article (😂), then hitting 90k (how?) he has gone back to cleaning and not swearing, he’s definitely up to something. His problem will be his flat is so small his content is too repetitive. He can’t keep repeating himself every time he gets new followers.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Defo trying to get to the 100k

If he does, I hope he struggles to get the 4 mahoosive celebratory balloons into his wee flat, and when he does I hope Rayn bursts them all.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.