Cleaning with Mario #69 Fight your own fight! Climate change and racial injustice aren't his problem!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is he staying in just because Derek has Covid? 🤔 He could still go out, just mask up, keep your distance and test every day, but he did none of that during the height because he's ExEmPt 🖕so it doesnae concern him. Even when my bf had it in January, when it was very bad and masks were still mandatory, I still went to work and did what I had to do, but obviously kept my distance from people as much as possible, still washing and sanitising my hands and tested everyday, I'm.still keeping up the hand washing and sanitising, and I wear a mask in work as we're very busy. We know he doesn't have it, but in humouring him, he's carrying on like Derek has some kinda tropical disease! 🙄

You couldn’t paint a red neck on him.

More neck than a giraffe to ask for a discount for mentioning the name on his page. 🦒
HB is no a small business to need the recognition on his page.
His true self is slowly but surely showing.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Why is the inside of his mug clean? Why is he acting like he’s the poorly one? What magic does a cuppa soup hold? 😱

• Haha
You couldn’t paint a red neck on him.

More neck than a giraffe to ask for a discount for mentioning the name on his page. 🦒
HB is no a small business to need the recognition on his page.
His true self is slowly but surely showing.
You're damn right there! Imagine thinking that highly of yourself? I just wish these brain dead fools awn that app could see him for what he really is.... 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Not surprised to hear that about the nasty little creep . He has shown his true colours loads of times just a pity his followers can’t see through him .

I thought he had covered a hankie box and stuck a bulb in it when I first looked at it . Wouldn’t be surprised if he had .

Attachments

• Haha
View attachment 1370877

omfg sorry but poor derek riddled with covid and he’s papped on the sofa with a wee blanket and no pillow whilst he’s aw cosy in that bleeping bed!!!!! What a wee selfish prick
Probably spying oan here, shouted at wee Deek tae cum aff the playstation and lie under the cozy cover (or is it the bumming fort tent) tae get a picture tae prove Tattlers rang and so forth.

• Haha
  • Heart
i cant believe the shitting beast has been seen out in the wild. He truly is a horrid little man. I cant wait for his followers to see him for what he is.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She’s the wan who borrowed Kim Kardashian’s dress about a month ago. Do youse not remember? If it wasnae for Mario and Kim K, people wudnae know who she is.
@menopausalmargrit is taking the piss out of Mario. The thick twats spelt her name wrong.

Mario's an illiterate bastard, pass it on.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
How short is the wee diva that Marilyn is ‘statuesque’? :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Not surprised to hear that about the nasty little creep . He has shown his true colours loads of times just a pity his followers can’t see through him .

I thought he had covered a hankie box and stuck a bulb in it when I first looked at it . Wouldn’t be surprised if he had .
Pretending he's bored when all he does is clean, strip the bed and gut the hoose every few days - he loves it because it gives him content awn that app and because he's a sad bastard with nothing else to do. 🙄 Oh, and due to his terrible diet, he needs to strip the bed at least 3 days a week given the state of his nae IBS bowels that are nothing to do with him eating shite every day.... 💩

Prick! 😂

Thread suggestions:
#cleaningwithmario #70 Thinking he's the big I AM, but he's a nobody who's rarely off the pan 💩

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
How does he even know what ‘statuesque’ means?
Its just a word he thinks sound appropriate, at 5' 5 1/2 " Marilyn Monroe is hardly the definition of a 'statuesque woman' which would indicate tall or some see it as less of a compliment as could be interpreted simply as 'Tall and Big'
Mind you, next to Mario, wee Jimmy Krankie is statuesque

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Hello ma lovelies, been oan a wee comma, put ma 2 phones in the drawer and was off living life as it should be. Returned right on time to see the real Mario has been shown once again, tosspot. I am disgusted to read about his behaviour in public, who is he? An a grade bleep. He should be utterly ashamed. He is a goblin, rotten and bitter to the core. So aye spine bright etc.

P.S Using Natalie and mentioning her mum is just, I have no words. There is not a line he wouldn’t cross. Unbelievable.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Its just a word he thinks sound appropriate, at 5' 5 1/2 " Marilyn Monroe is hardly the definition of a 'statuesque woman' which would indicate tall or some see it as less of a compliment as could be interpreted simply as 'Tall and Big'
Mind you, next to Mario, wee Jimmy Krankie is statuesque
At 5"11 I would be looking 'Godzilla-esque' next tae oor Marion 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
5 days ago in a post he had no plans on his time off, now all of a sudden he has?. Been on for a snoop have you Maz? 🤥

Screenshot_20220626-210211_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
5 days ago in a post he had no plans on his time off, now all of a sudden he has?. Been on for a snoop have you Maz? 🤥

View attachment 1372051
How much time has he got off? Even if Derek has Covid and has been triple jabbed (very much doubt both has been jabbed 😑), he'd most likely be ok in a few days, which doesn't stop Mario/them enjoying these "plans". Even if Derek was still layed up, it doesn't stop Mario from doing something. He's no mare gawt Covid/plans than I have a chance at winning the lotto on Wednesday, the attention seeking, lying toerag! 🖕

I just checked the story, I'm sure that's an old one he's uploaded by accident on purpose to give us something to talk about. He's a lying tit bag who needs to get awf that app and have a bleeping day off to look long and hard at the way his life is going because I'm embarrassed for him.

How much time has he got off? Even if Derek has Covid and has been triple jabbed (very much doubt both has been jabbed 😑), he'd most likely be ok in a few days, which doesn't stop Mario/them enjoying these "plans". Even if Derek was still layed up, it doesn't stop Mario from doing something. He's no mare gawt Covid/plans than I have a chance at winning the lotto on Wednesday, the attention seeking, lying toerag! 🖕

I just checked the story, I'm sure that's an old one he's uploaded by accident on purpose to give us something to talk about. He's a lying tit bag who needs to get awf that app and have a bleeping day off to look long and hard at the way his life is going because I'm embarrassed for him.
I don't think he's mentioned how long?, but he's crawling his way through the days for it 😂

I think mighty mouth is a very insecure little man child who can't do a thing on his own.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.