Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ScottishMammy92

I took my gran to get some shopping and the Home Bargains in Paisley is the one she likes the best. Walked down the first aisle (trying to help her with her walking frame...shes 84 and a little slower than she would like) and as I turned to make sure she was going in a straight line...someone PUSHED past me. Like fully shoulder bumped me to the point I've gone into her walker and nearly knocked my poor wee granny off her feet.

Turned round to see who it was and would you believe Maid Marion and his wee gremlin boyfriend were stood beside me looking at shampoo (got to keep those 3 hairs looking perfect eh)! I said excuse me is there a problem (didn't look too happy I imagine) and he gave me the snidiest bitchiest look and said we needed to hurry up and not take up the aisle. It's quite a wide aisle...plenty of room...could have said excuse me or had a seconds patience for the clearly elderly woman using a walking aid.

Pointed the above out to him and he rattled his shart card and said love we've all got our disabilities we still need to mind other folk. I've never been so annoyed this selfish wee prick thinks because he has the diet of a malnourished alley cat and can't hold his shit he's in the same category as an 84 year old who can't walk unassisted and just wanted to have a wander round a shop on a Saturday afternoon. Prick.

Never mind the fact his wee gurning ugly boyfriend is standing there looking totally vacant behind the eyes who is supposed to have covid. But has taken himself out to the shops on a busy Saturday afternoon maskless and in close contact with people. As soon as I said to him maybe his "followers" would like to know he's out doing nonessential shopping with covid he just flapped and said aye whatever and just about ran down the aisle with his basket.

Prick of all pricks. Second time I've "met" him...the first was about 3 years ago in Debenhams and my husband asked if they had a jacket in a size and he rolled his eyes so hard he must have given himself one of his migraines.

Hope his next shit is a hedgehog.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 100
Well ma lovelies. A cannot say how much this discovery has made ma weekend (and maybe ma year).

Here it is. The interaction between me and Maz where a discovered that he wisnae actually Mother Teresa. Who would have thought Primark could cause such a problem?

Consider me well and truly in ma ain laine.

Tons a love. Mwah x

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 87

TooFarScone

VIP Member
I put that photo on FaceApp and picked gender swap. It put a beard on Marion, must have thought it was a woman to begin with 😂

Screenshot_20220613-204426_FaceApp.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

ScottishMammy92

So the person who had the unfortunate altercation with maid marion needs to go to the newspapers “Scottish mrs hinch granny bashes in home bargains” fucking publicly tarnish the scatty nosed bastard all over so people can really see him who who he is.
Sorry I used the words granny bashed just thinking of a headline I genuinely do feel sorry for your gran and livid at that scrote and dickhead deek
Shes the toughest woman I know and its been really hard for her accepting she needs more care and to use the walking aids. It's a battle usually to get her out and about because she takes longer to walk around and needs more breaks. It was a nice night last night so I said come on I need to grab some toiletries anyway let's go down to HB it'll be nice and quiet (we got there about 6ish and it closes at 8) and he's honestly lucky she can't run because a few years ago oor Betty would have put him on his arse 😂

I mentioned it to the girl on the tills and she said oh is he the hinching guy? He's got a brass neck he asks for discounts to show thr store on his Instagram and we've told him no thanks 😂 that'll be why he doesn't story out and about because no one knows who he is to give him discounts.

I almost didn't recognise him at first he filters the absolute fuck out his stories. He looks grey and sweaty like he's going to have a heart attack any minute.

His Instagram persona is just that. When he's a socially tone deaf, borderline racist, horrible and rude wee prick really.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 59

Madge2022

VIP Member
Screenshot_20220613-181647.png

Marion the morning efter his big night oot oan Saturday, fake tan washed aff and too much decaff afore bed.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 55

Macmama

VIP Member
Right, aw yous nasty trolls get right back in yer ain lanes. When do you think Marion has time to partake in bespoke bumming? Between his work (no the app, mind that’s no his work), his page, walking ridiculous distances to Home Bargains, sharting a hole in the flair, polishing the flair, destroying Castelvecchi and being the saviour of the known world minus the environment and slave labour, when dae yous think he has time to Dyson his three pubes and get jiggy? He moves! So aye! Nae debates!

NEVER REPLY TO ME AGAIN.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

Babybail93

VIP Member
Can imagine them on Grindr at Pride.

“Twink couple looking fae a third. Must be into scat as bottom has a seepage problem. So aye”

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 49

Babybail93

VIP Member
Here she goes 🙄 “she never lets us doon!” “Utter hoose vibes!”

Fucking hell, who put 50p in Pete Waterman?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Hello ma lovelies, I'm going tae be living ma best life, all tucked up in bed by 8:30pm, showing ma wee lady foot in a fleece clad leg. So aye, don't be breaking ma soul, your passions are not ma passions.
IMG_20220621_205804.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
It really doesn’t surprise me that Marion is an ignorant, self centred wee arsehole. You only need to take a look at Deeks old Facebook posts to realise he’s an ignorant “coming over here and taking all our jobs” flag shagger. Pair of whoppers.
View attachment 1337705
Veering right out of ma lane here. My husband and I are both foreigners where we live. Have never used any benefit system.

I would nae be surprised if Marion uses his fake IBS and bad back as an excuse to get a wee bit of extra spending money to treat himself. We can speak more coherently in our other languages than those two pricks. Maid Marion can't string a sentence together in English.

• Heart
Reactions: 48

JoeExotic

VIP Member
It really doesn’t surprise me that Marion is an ignorant, self centred wee arsehole. You only need to take a look at Deeks old Facebook posts to realise he’s an ignorant “coming over here and taking all our jobs” flag shagger. Pair of whoppers.
28983CCE-0D4F-4015-90A5-A5028A3AE7BE.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 47