Cleaning with Mario #69 Fight your own fight! Climate change and racial injustice aren't his problem!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In The Middle just came on the radio so I did the only natural thing...grabbed the hairdryer and chest pumped round the bedroom as if I'm aff to a 10 year olds dance show!

Spine bright ma lovelies and remember their fight isn't yours. Keep you power 💎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Do you think Marion would win an Influencer award for least amount of money made from Instagram?

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Poor Deeks been bumped out his sick bed so he can take a pic and tell us it’s Monday 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m no violent but I would never tire of slapping that fizzog. Imagine knocking someone with a walking aid out the way in home bargains of all places. He’s despicable.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
So he posts a photo of his made bed telling everyone it's Monday then in the next story says that was a lie and his bed isn't made and in fact he is still in the bed. Instagram is a weird, fucked up, fake place and why would you even be bothered with all this pretending, it must be exhausting. No one needs (or wants) to see a photo of a made bed on a Monday (or any day), just why bother?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
He is pissing me off more by the hour 😡 absolute scheme rat. Zero manners or compassion for anyone but himself. No wonder MH dodged him when she visited.

Fake as a fejka from ikea.

Maz, you're an ugly little runt inside and out. Only reason Deek puts up with you is cause he is to thick to know he can leave. Your cat hates you. Your bedsit is a bleeping hovel.

This #bekind tit only gets spouted when it suits

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
He's starting early with the BULLSHIT, I see! 🙄 🖕 I thought he'd started his annual leave, why's he so confusing? Seeing as Derek will most probably be alright this time next week, Melv will need to pull some bleeping plans oot av the bag in order to save face, seeing as he had to cancel things (lie) last weekend! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Rest is important. It's all they do :rolleyes: You know what would really help Derek recover? A decent square meal instead of take aways and fried pizzas.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
So he posts a photo of his made bed telling everyone it's Monday then in the next story says that was a lie and his bed isn't made and in fact he is still in the bed. Instagram is a weird, fucked up, fake place and why would you even be bothered with all this pretending, it must be exhausting. No one needs (or wants) to see a photo of a made bed on a Monday (or any day), just why bother?
This has set me up for the week 😅 imagine being this tragic? Posting a fake / old photo of your bed then confirming that what you just posted was bullshit! 🙄 what an idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
15 mins between the Monday pic and the 'ignore me I'm a liar we're in bed' story. I think that's been plenty time for someone to have checked here or had a message from a follower about Derek (be it concern he's been turfed out of bed, or concern that after being spotted out and about like selfish twats already, he has gone to work to potentially infect the high proportion of M&S customers that are elderly).

Wonder if the mugs that follow him have begun to question all his posts yet? The likelihood that a lot of it is recycled photos and chances that he does spend hours slobbing in his pit given he really has little else to do.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Rest is important. It's all they do :rolleyes: You know what would really help Derek recover? A decent square meal instead of take aways and fried pizzas.
But nurse Marion made him a cup of soup. It's the Seedyhill version of Jewish chicken soup, cures all ails.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why does he need to be there to keep an eye on Derek and why does he still need to be in bed next to him? Give him a bleeping break and go out a walk or something!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
He’s just glad he was off this weekend to keep an eye on him…he doesn’t work weekends or go anywhere so where the fuk else wud he be…hole!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
He’s just glad he was off this weekend to keep an eye on him…he doesn’t work weekends or go anywhere so where the fuk else wud he be…hole!!!!!
Derek spoiled his plans to go to Home Bargains/B&M, followed by enjoying a beige, shite meal and a lethal cocktail, so it's very lucky indeed he was free to nurse maid him! 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Maybe Deek is off the weed, so Marion needs to stay in, to keep him subdued, somehow. There's probably 10 kalms in that cup of soup. Oh I forgot... he made himself the soup. 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Derek spoiled his plans to go to Home Bargains/B&M, followed by enjoying a beige, shite meal and a lethal cocktail, so it's very lucky indeed he was free to nurse maid him! 🙄😂
Mario and typhoid Mary went to b&m, did a spot of granny bashing, shart card flashing and were still all cosy by 2.30 ma lovelie!!! Get to know!!! Hold that shart card up, be rude!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Mario and typhoid Mary went to b&m, did a spot of granny bashing, shart card flashing and were still all cosy by 2.30 ma lovelie!!! Get to know!!! Hold that shart card up, be rude!!!
But we're not supposed to know about that! 🤫😂 According to his lordship he was in aw weekend, so aye.... 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.