Cleaning with Mario #69 Fight your own fight! Climate change and racial injustice aren't his problem!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Came to say the same thing… he’s done nothing different to his usual weekend 🙄. Also what a wee self entitled prick. If he’s buying shampoo in HB just goes to show the olaplex is just for show ma lovelies. Tons a love 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It’s probably only hay fever deeks goat, so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Hey ma lovlies. Been on a wee coma break living life as it should be.
I’ve got covid atm really poorly with it basically just been sleeping the days away cos it’s hard to breathe to even walk, but I’m isolating away from my family and kids even tho it kills me cos that’s the right thing to do and if I need to go down stairs I’m wearing a mask.
my youngest song hugged my leg because he didn’t want to get close to me it broke my heart,
And this little head is prancing around home bargains with no mask with his bf who suppose to have covid
Selfish arse hole! He really is a nasty man!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Oh he didn't just present it to me he SHOOK it at me with his salad finger clammy hands. I was absolutely shocked I know he seems a prick but I couldn't believe how he acted in person. The worst type of hole
Let's be honest here, urgent poo needs of Mario's type are an inconvenience, doesn't compare to mobility issues. And the sheer crass behaviour, who excuses shoving an elderly person by waiving a card anyone can apply for. All while supposedly infecting everyone around them with covid. How you treat other people says everything about upbringing and character, yours are both tit mario.

Hey ma lovlies. Been on a wee coma break living life as it should be.
I’ve got covid atm really poorly with it basically just been sleeping the days away cos it’s hard to breathe to even walk, but I’m isolating away from my family and kids even tho it kills me cos that’s the right thing to do and if I need to go down stairs I’m wearing a mask.
my youngest song hugged my leg because he didn’t want to get close to me it broke my heart,
And this little head is prancing around home bargains with no mask with his bf who suppose to have covid
Selfish arse hole! He really is a nasty man!
Get yourself down to b&m, without a mask, shove a granny to the floor you'll feel tons better ma lovelie. 😘😘😘 I hope you do feel better soon.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
It’s probably only hay fever deeks goat, so aye
Dereks fed up with Mario pissing money away so he's red penned to make a fake positive test so Mario will stay in...he knows Mario can't go anywhere without Derek wiping his arse or holding his hand.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So the person who had the unfortunate altercation with maid marion needs to go to the newspapers “Scottish mrs hinch granny bashes in home bargains” bleeping publicly tarnish the scatty nosed bastard all over so people can really see him who who he is.
Sorry I used the words granny bashed just thinking of a headline I genuinely do feel sorry for your gran and livid at that scrote and head deek

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
So the person who had the unfortunate altercation with maid marion needs to go to the newspapers “Scottish mrs hinch granny bashes in home bargains” bleeping publicly tarnish the scatty nosed bastard all over so people can really see him who who he is.
Sorry I used the words granny bashed just thinking of a headline I genuinely do feel sorry for your gran and livid at that scrote and head deek
Shes the toughest woman I know and its been really hard for her accepting she needs more care and to use the walking aids. It's a battle usually to get her out and about because she takes longer to walk around and needs more breaks. It was a nice night last night so I said come on I need to grab some toiletries anyway let's go down to HB it'll be nice and quiet (we got there about 6ish and it closes at 8) and he's honestly lucky she can't run because a few years ago oor Betty would have put him on his arse 😂

I mentioned it to the girl on the tills and she said oh is he the hinching guy? He's got a brass neck he asks for discounts to show thr store on his Instagram and we've told him no thanks 😂 that'll be why he doesn't story out and about because no one knows who he is to give him discounts.

I almost didn't recognise him at first he filters the absolute duck out his stories. He looks grey and sweaty like he's going to have a heart attack any minute.

His Instagram persona is just that. When he's a socially tone deaf, borderline racist, horrible and rude wee prick really.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 59
Why is he staying in just because Derek has Covid? 🤔 He could still go out, just mask up, keep your distance and test every day, but he did none of that during the height because he's ExEmPt 🖕so it doesnae concern him. Even when my bf had it in January, when it was very bad and masks were still mandatory, I still went to work and did what I had to do, but obviously kept my distance from people as much as possible, still washing and sanitising my hands and tested everyday, I'm.still keeping up the hand washing and sanitising, and I wear a mask in work as we're very busy. We know he doesn't have it, but in humouring him, he's carrying on like Derek has some kinda tropical disease! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
He talks about Derek like Derek is a child, I mean I know Derek is the size of a small boy but it's quite creepy how Maz talks about him, that's your partner not your poorly son 😂 (and could I say Derek any more in a sentence 😂😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Shes the toughest woman I know and its been really hard for her accepting she needs more care and to use the walking aids. It's a battle usually to get her out and about because she takes longer to walk around and needs more breaks. It was a nice night last night so I said come on I need to grab some toiletries anyway let's go down to HB it'll be nice and quiet (we got there about 6ish and it closes at 8) and he's honestly lucky she can't run because a few years ago oor Betty would have put him on his arse 😂

I mentioned it to the girl on the tills and she said oh is he the hinching guy? He's got a brass neck he asks for discounts to show thr store on his Instagram and we've told him no thanks 😂 that'll be why he doesn't story out and about because no one knows who he is to give him discounts.

I almost didn't recognise him at first he filters the absolute duck out his stories. He looks grey and sweaty like he's going to have a heart attack any minute.

His Instagram persona is just that. When he's a socially tone deaf, borderline racist, horrible and rude wee prick really.
What a wanker! He can shove be kind up his arse.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I took my gran to get some shopping and the Home Bargains in Paisley is the one she likes the best. Walked down the first aisle (trying to help her with her walking frame...shes 84 and a little slower than she would like) and as I turned to make sure she was going in a straight line...someone PUSHED past me. Like fully shoulder bumped me to the point I've gone into her walker and nearly knocked my poor wee granny off her feet.

Turned round to see who it was and would you believe Maid Marion and his wee gremlin boyfriend were stood beside me looking at shampoo (got to keep those 3 hairs looking perfect eh)! I said excuse me is there a problem (didn't look too happy I imagine) and he gave me the snidiest bitchiest look and said we needed to hurry up and not take up the aisle. It's quite a wide aisle...plenty of room...could have said excuse me or had a seconds patience for the clearly elderly woman using a walking aid.

Pointed the above out to him and he rattled his shart card and said love we've all got our disabilities we still need to mind other folk. I've never been so annoyed this selfish wee prick thinks because he has the diet of a malnourished alley cat and can't hold his tit he's in the same category as an 84 year old who can't walk unassisted and just wanted to have a wander round a shop on a Saturday afternoon. Prick.

Never mind the fact his wee gurning ugly boyfriend is standing there looking totally vacant behind the eyes who is supposed to have covid. But has taken himself out to the shops on a busy Saturday afternoon maskless and in close contact with people. As soon as I said to him maybe his "followers" would like to know he's out doing nonessential shopping with covid he just flapped and said aye whatever and just about ran down the aisle with his basket.

Prick of all pricks. Second time I've "met" him...the first was about 3 years ago in Debenhams and my husband asked if they had a jacket in a size and he rolled his eyes so hard he must have given himself one of his migraines.

Hope his next tit is a hedgehog.
What a horrible wee witch Queen he is🤬 makes me wanna throat punch the scummy ratbag🥊

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.