Cleaning with Mario #69 Fight your own fight! Climate change and racial injustice aren't his problem!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's odd, he's always looking forward to time off work because he has "plans" yet he does duck all! Unless he plans to barge old ladies out of the way in Home Bargains whilst waving his shart card the silly bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
So many plans -

“Cheeky” spoons breakfast
“Needed” castlevecchie
“Deserved” Linwood farm deep fried disaster
“Fav” basic witch cocktail in JamJar

Feel free to add any other predictions Ma lovelies 🥔💎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
So many plans -

“Needed” castlevecchie

Round the brother's house keeping his family private by doing a house tour on that app.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
#Flashing his shart card in Home Bargs after bumping in to granny
So many plans -

“Needed” castlevecchie

AMA haul that he bought eleventy weeks ago.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So many plans -

“Needed” castlevecchie

Trip on the train to the sisters care home, snap a quick picture of the dog, home early to get all cosy with some nippy nippy bum sauce, if you know, you know. So aye.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I've been speaking this evening to my friend who has a shart card for her Crohn's. She tells me she has never, ever worn it round her neck, nor shaken it in people's faces to justify almost knocking over someone with mobility issues. She keeps it in a pocket in her bag so should she need it during a flare, she has it. She's doesn't use her disease as an excuse to be a horrible person! Notably, even with Crohn's, she reckons she has used it twice in the many years she has had the thing. Partly due to meds, but also because she has done the whole elimination diet process to work out what she can and cannot eat on a regular basis. She sensibly removed and added in food groups until she worked out what was best for her body (obviously slightly different for her given immunosuppression meds have made the most difference, versus a much more complicated food and/or stress picture for genuine IBS). But most people with IBS would either look at medications or therapy for anxiety if that seemed to play a large role, but more importantly would address their diet if it was troublesome enough to need a shart card so much it is worn on a lanyard on constant display, unless...maybe someone 'likes' being ill and some of the attention/benefits it brings.

Which brings me to the cuppa soup...if Derek is oh so ill, why not potentially be a decent person and make a decent soup from actual veg for him and get some actual nutrition in them (but without the entire supermarket shelf worth of stock cubes in it!)?

Also, IG and Amazon decided to target me with this! Now I don't actually have a cat so can only assume it was meant to be shared here. Rayn would no doubt love it, but I have shouted into my phone that Mario doesn't have a backdoor, much less a patio for a catio, so hopefully Amazon will troll with better solutions soon!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Hey hens, I am a very long time lurking on this thread, can I just say you are the funniest bunch of cunts! I’m so sorry to the wee lassie and her granny who had a run in with Marion, what a vile creature he sounds! But every time I see “shart card” I absolutely howl, and the fact you used it when you were so angry (and rightly so!!) somehow made it even funnier. Tattle was my little guilty secret, but I’ve been rumbled by my fiancé a few times now silently cry laughing reading this thread and marions shart card!! Tons a love xxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Wonder if he’ll be venturing to London on his annual leave to support his brother when his show opens?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So many plans -

“Needed” castlevecchie

• Gutted the house
• Did his flairs
• Treading himself to food/make-up
• Chips "OBVS ✌"
• A wee leathal cocktail "F... it!"
• A wee treat before going back to work on Monday.

But every time I see “shart card” I absolutely howl, and the fact you used it when you were so angry (and rightly so!!) somehow made it even funnier. Tattle was my little guilty secret, but I’ve been rumbled by my fiancé a few times now silently cry laughing reading this thread and marions shart card!! Tons a love xxx
Welcome! Every time I'm howling, my husband knows what I'm reading 😆🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
So many plans -

“Needed” castlevecchie

Having 'utter vibes' for anything he sees or buys 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Wonder if he’ll be venturing to London on his annual leave to support his brother when his show opens?
I think you’re pan the wrang thread hen. This is fur Marion McKnight, who if there is nothing in it for him he’s no dain it. He Cannae be arsed!!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
• Gutted the house
• Did his flairs
• Treading himself to food/make-up
• Chips "OBVS ✌"
• A wee leathal cocktail "F... it!"
• A wee treat before going back to work on Monday.

Welcome! Every time I'm howling, my husband knows what I'm reading 😆🤣
All hashtagged deserved! Followed by a duck it fur pudding pichures. Drinking some decaff coffee and staying up aw nite, watching misfit jaw oan YouTube.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So many plans -

“Needed” castlevecchie

A wee cheese board, with salt included, as a treat because he cannae be arsed to cook ma lovelies, he’s pure shattered xo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
So many plans -

“Needed” castlevecchie

Cooing at his “wee Rayn”. While she stares at him with all the disdain her little furry face can muster.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Just dropping this here to see how Marion’s getting on with her nails and The new kit she bought with her sesstificate. So aye. A know she’ll read here and remember she has it so she will upload a wee video to let us know how she’s getting on with her journey. Cos it’s been a few weeks now and she wanted to give her her honest review so aye and so forth. Xoxoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Just dropping this here to see how Marion’s getting on with her nails and The new kit she bought with her sesstificate. So aye. A know she’ll read here and remember she has it so she will upload a wee video to let us know how she’s getting on with her journey. Cos it’s been a few weeks now and she wanted to give her her honest review so aye and so forth. Xoxoxo
Oh yeh I forgot about that! 😂 There we are, the perfect thing to do when you're pretending to isolate at home due to your partner not having Covid.... 💅🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.