Cleaning with Mario #69 Fight your own fight! Climate change and racial injustice aren't his problem!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I took my gran to get some shopping and the Home Bargains in Paisley is the one she likes the best. Walked down the first aisle (trying to help her with her walking frame...shes 84 and a little slower than she would like) and as I turned to make sure she was going in a straight line...someone PUSHED past me. Like fully shoulder bumped me to the point I've gone into her walker and nearly knocked my poor wee granny off her feet.

Turned round to see who it was and would you believe Maid Marion and his wee gremlin boyfriend were stood beside me looking at shampoo (got to keep those 3 hairs looking perfect eh)! I said excuse me is there a problem (didn't look too happy I imagine) and he gave me the snidiest bitchiest look and said we needed to hurry up and not take up the aisle. It's quite a wide aisle...plenty of room...could have said excuse me or had a seconds patience for the clearly elderly woman using a walking aid.

Pointed the above out to him and he rattled his shart card and said love we've all got our disabilities we still need to mind other folk. I've never been so annoyed this selfish wee prick thinks because he has the diet of a malnourished alley cat and can't hold his tit he's in the same category as an 84 year old who can't walk unassisted and just wanted to have a wander round a shop on a Saturday afternoon. Prick.

Never mind the fact his wee gurning ugly boyfriend is standing there looking totally vacant behind the eyes who is supposed to have covid. But has taken himself out to the shops on a busy Saturday afternoon maskless and in close contact with people. As soon as I said to him maybe his "followers" would like to know he's out doing nonessential shopping with covid he just flapped and said aye whatever and just about ran down the aisle with his basket.

Prick of all pricks. Second time I've "met" him...the first was about 3 years ago in Debenhams and my husband asked if they had a jacket in a size and he rolled his eyes so hard he must have given himself one of his migraines.

Hope his next tit is a hedgehog.
He surely did not present the shart card to you like a badge of honour!!!! He is a nasty little prick

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
I took my gran to get some shopping and the Home Bargains in Paisley is the one she likes the best. Walked down the first aisle (trying to help her with her walking frame...shes 84 and a little slower than she would like) and as I turned to make sure she was going in a straight line...someone PUSHED past me. Like fully shoulder bumped me to the point I've gone into her walker and nearly knocked my poor wee granny off her feet.

Turned round to see who it was and would you believe Maid Marion and his wee gremlin boyfriend were stood beside me looking at shampoo (got to keep those 3 hairs looking perfect eh)! I said excuse me is there a problem (didn't look too happy I imagine) and he gave me the snidiest bitchiest look and said we needed to hurry up and not take up the aisle. It's quite a wide aisle...plenty of room...could have said excuse me or had a seconds patience for the clearly elderly woman using a walking aid.

Pointed the above out to him and he rattled his shart card and said love we've all got our disabilities we still need to mind other folk. I've never been so annoyed this selfish wee prick thinks because he has the diet of a malnourished alley cat and can't hold his tit he's in the same category as an 84 year old who can't walk unassisted and just wanted to have a wander round a shop on a Saturday afternoon. Prick.

Never mind the fact his wee gurning ugly boyfriend is standing there looking totally vacant behind the eyes who is supposed to have covid. But has taken himself out to the shops on a busy Saturday afternoon maskless and in close contact with people. As soon as I said to him maybe his "followers" would like to know he's out doing nonessential shopping with covid he just flapped and said aye whatever and just about ran down the aisle with his basket.

Prick of all pricks. Second time I've "met" him...the first was about 3 years ago in Debenhams and my husband asked if they had a jacket in a size and he rolled his eyes so hard he must have given himself one of his migraines.

The horrible wee tit! He'll rattle his shart card at the wrong person eventually and end up getting some real bleeping awareness.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

That sort of rudeness, selfishness, this is the mark of an utter hole. He has no manners, his identifying as a victim is insulting to all with issues. Loathsome runt.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
duck sake Marion, Ye cannae shove yer granny aff ah bus in Home bargains

Ignorant wee prick.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

God he sounds absolutely vile!

Was he running around saying Derek had covid? Thought he only posted about it yesterday evening.

Reactions: 23

I'm surprised that someone with such bad anxiety they need an emotional support mug (whilst I refer to Derek, you could actually replace him with any of the million tacky seasonal mugs given his likely input and the actual need for any support...) is out there intentionally provoking confrontation and waving his card (to excuse the worst diet I've ever seen) to let everyone know he has a toileting issue. I doubt HB has CCTV that records audio which is a shame as I'd be asking for a copy of the incident which would maybe manage to make it's way to the DWP and any of his ridiculous followers that continue to blow smoke up his arse. Most of them are likely approaching an age where walking aids aren't far off and he'd have no issue potentially pushing them off them.

I probably would have alerted staff too, loudly, to come look at his story re:covid. Again CCTV may have been useful for showing his followers what horrible selfish twats they are. Yes it may not be illegal to be out with COVID, but still completely irresponsible and selfish, especially given it was a shopping trip for likely nothing, and a complete disregard for his older following and their elderly family and neighbours.

Or is the COVID story another pointless lie to excuse away him not actually doing anything and spending yet more time in that horrible little flat, eating more tit and then moaning about bad his GI system is as a result of eating nothing but salt and preservative?

God he sounds absolutely vile!

Was he running around saying Derek had covid? Thought he only posted about it yesterday evening.
And yes, he only declared that bit around 5pm I believe

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 19

You should put that oan that app, see how long before he deletes it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Who the duck does El Sharto think he is? Cheeky scruffy fucker. I'm surprised he didn't say "don't youse know who I am, I'm a Mcknight, so aye" in his cabbage breath! I can't believe you were treatit to the bespoke shart card ma lovelie. @ScottishMammy92
Was he wearing leggings? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 35
If Derek had covid, Mario would be unable to resist posting a picture of the positive lateral flow. He’s such a bullshit merchant.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
He surely did not present the shart card to you like a badge of honour!!!! He is a nasty little prick
Oh he didn't just present it to me he SHOOK it at me with his salad finger clammy hands. I was absolutely shocked I know he seems a prick but I couldn't believe how he acted in person. The worst type of hole

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Urgh, he really is the scum of the earth, isn't he? 😡 Cheeky fucker thinking he's better than everyone else - he's nothing but a jumped up, cocked-nose, three- haired chav living in a shoebox in Beirut! 😡 🖕

• Heart
  • Haha
AC1B6A42-6CE4-4F46-91D7-6F448528168E.jpg

omfg sorry but poor derek riddled with covid and he’s papped on the sofa with a wee blanket and no pillow whilst he’s aw cosy in that bleeping bed!!!!! What a wee selfish prick

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
He’s so bored ma luvlies, all he’s done is lay around the flat all day, lighting wax melts and cleaning… so it’s just a normal weekend for you then Mario? 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
View attachment 1370877

omfg sorry but poor derek riddled with covid and he’s papped on the sofa with a wee blanket and no pillow whilst he’s aw cosy in that bleeping bed!!!!! What a wee selfish prick
Not even a pillow 🤣 it looks so uncomfortable I can see wee Derek having to visit Bruse after this for neck problems. Fs why can't he isolate in bedroom like the isolating together 😂😂 Marian can't even isolate needs to be with Derek...what a 🚀

Calling it now come next weekend Mario will have covid and will be another weekend of doing duck all, sitting in staring at same 4 walls and to think he was just ready to start living his best life covid ruins it for him...2.5 years later 😏

• Haha

What a dirty little, ignorant bastard he is! 🤬
I'm so pleased you called him out on it, especially mentioning his "followers". Odds on he'll come here to see if it's been mentioned. So to you Mario, you ugly oxygen thief, there's a seat in hell with your name on it.
Just hope you never knock into me, because you'll know about it 👊

And stop drawing attention to yourself for sympathy by mentioning your ex friends tragedy. You self centred hole *mic drop* 🎤
Screenshot_20220626-123655_Instagram.jpg

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.