Cleaning with Mario #68 He dusnae have a front and back door but he’s got a drawer full of orange Dior

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We have no been treatit to a housewarming at the brothers and now that Mr Hot Electric has been over doing all sorts today could it be that?

He's actually just posted that his bottle of tan has gone green and he's only used it once 🤣🤣 Fails to mention that was 3 years ago. So aye.
Surely he knows that things go out of date and given we have no been treatit to a fake tan jurnee in at least a year is it that surprising?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Screaming here 🤣
Let this be a lesson to hoarding makeup etc.. You tit!
Screenshot_20220610-203218_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Does he realise it ain’t how many times you’ve used it but how long it’s been sat in your bedsit house. When did Debenhams close down 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 27
“Only used this once”…… he doesn’t mention that the one time he used it was 7 years ago and it’s since sat on a dusty shelf in sunlight above a radiator 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Screaming here 🤣
Let this be a lesson to hoarding makeup etc.. You tit!
View attachment 1333807
OMG! It's almost as though the 'trolls' he never reads 🥴 haven't just been 'jealous' or whatever they all want to make out, but actually stating facts! How many times must he have read here that skincare/toiletries/make up all have shelf lives and ways to store them for a reason! Guess what Mario, like perfume, fake tan is meant to be stored in a cool, dark place, especially if not in an opaque bottle. That means not just buying a brand because you think it looks best on a bowing shelf or on IG as you should be keeping it stored away. It's DHA has oxidised thanks to light!

Surprised he can use all that tit on his oh so sensitive skin too, especially if he's done a proper prep routine.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Is fake tan still a thing. I thought it was reserved for nannas in leopard print and hopeless cases like Katie Price. Can't wait for this afternoon home cosy by 7 at the latest wild night oot. Can it top the avamay party and Mario locking Derek out of their room.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I love how he’s told all the local scallies that flat is going tae be empty the morra. Fill ya boots local thieves! bleeping idiot

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Is fake tan still a thing. I thought it was reserved for nannas in leopard print and hopeless cases like Katie Price. Can't wait for this afternoon home cosy by 7 at the latest wild night oot. Can it top the avamay party and Mario locking Derek out of their room.
I’m no gonny lie ma lovelie I’m partial to a wee fake tan Thursday myself 💁🏼‍♀️ 🍊

Smell the (biscuit) wealth.

I love how he’s told all the local scallies that flat is going tae be empty the morra. Fill ya boots local thieves! bleeping idiot
Time for the ring doorbell to step into action for the first time ever 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I reckon they'd see all that tit and couldn't be bothered rifling through it to find something of worth! 🙄😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Can’t believe Deek is tanning, he’s went down in my estimation 😩 or is he being tanned against his will which means I’m going to have to go doon to Seedhill and liberate him 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.