Cleaning with Mario #68 He dusnae have a front and back door but he’s got a drawer full of orange Dior

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was a false alarm hens. He didnae go oan a door handle journeh.

Cooncil chic still spining bright on this dayn o dawn

671EB95B-0DAE-418B-BCCD-6C438224B9F1.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Derek, kick the sponger out. You and Rayn don't need him..
Screenshot_20220610-191447_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
It was a false alarm hens. He didnae go oan a door handle journeh.

Cooncil chic still spining bright on this dayn o dawn

View attachment 1333576
duck's sake, how much are bloody door handles? 😂 Wether it's our taste or not, he's done a lot to the flat, so why doesn't he do those small, cheap changes? He even painted the bloody phone by the door, abzaloootely nae excuse! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Awwww Deek and Rayn. That just melted my hard wee heart. Deek is obviously a good person as cats are good judges of character ❤❤ WTF is he doing with Mario though 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 20
Catching up; am genuinely behind on the times man. I’ve steered right out ma aine Laine and landed in a field or something man.

Mop kick was born cos it looks like he had a wooden leg? So wooden leg and a big nose. He is Pinocchio. Anyway… a genuinely thought moo kick was from when he had that spin mop vileda thing and it was referenced to that 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just swerving out of ma ain laine to wish all you lovely trolls a wonderful F.r.i.d.a.y. I’ve mop kicked ma way through the day and treatid maself to 👉🏼🍹.

Just like Marion, I hope Britney is spining bright and holding her phone high at her wedding. Keep you power Queen Brit.

Off to save some small businesses now and hang out with friends who don’t exist. Tons a love.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Looks like Derek would rather rodger Rayn than Marion.

They’re both doing their tan tonight (Derek who is already dark has obv been forced into it) so I’m ready for whatever they’re up to tomorrow. I’m so glad I’m having a weekend in this week because a don’t want tae miss wan bit of this jurnee.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Looks like Derek would rather rodger Rayn than Marion.

They’re both doing their tan tonight (Derek who is already dark has obv been forced into it) so I’m ready for whatever they’re up to tomorrow. I’m so glad I’m having a weekend in this week because a don’t want tae miss wan bit of this jurnee.
I wonder how out of date poor Derek’s bottle is. Poor sod will be going green

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ffs. I can hear Mario now. Derek, you do me first then I'll do you next 🤡
Screenshot_20220610-201349_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I can’t wait to see what a let down tomorrow is. He does this to us every time. Gets us all hyped up. Then never delivers because he is a boring, sad little cock tease. So aye

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Ooooh.... so we know he's oot with Derek, and they're probably going further than the bingo, seeing as they're fake baking themselves 🍊 but where to, I wonder? 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I wonder how out of date poor Derek’s bottle is. Poor sod will be going green
He's actually just posted that his bottle of tan has gone green and he's only used it once 🤣🤣 Fails to mention that was 3 years ago. So aye.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.