Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

naturallynasty

Hey ma lovelies. Didn’t know about this community till the other day. I reached out to wee Marion a while back after he was seriously nasty to my partner for gently questioning his tat buying habits. Tried to do send some good positive strokes his way but was swiftly snapped at by the wee shitebag, told where tae go and blocked.
Guess I’m wan ae the trolls noo. Stay in yer ain lane ma lovelies.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 70
£300 hair dryer and his hair doesnae move. It's the same style wet and dry. He may aswell use a hand held battery fan. Fucking wee porcupine, so aye.

• Haha
Reactions: 54

menopausalmargrit

VIP Member
I don’t know how true this rumour is but I heard Charlotte Tilbury reached out to Mario to do Britneys wedding make up but he turned down the opportunity, quoting “it just wisnae fur him”.

• Haha
Reactions: 54

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
At first glance ah thought he hud a wooden leg 😆
That’s exactly how mop kick was born ma lovelie! I genuinely thought when he posted the story that his leg was a mop. It was such a confusing time 🤪😂

Which reminds me of when at Christmas I also thought he was filming from a hospital bed cos he looked SO rough:

BB87DB8B-F3C4-4042-A72C-2E16CB3DAB3F.jpeg

All that tat piled up in the background didn’t help the vibe!

• Haha
Reactions: 51

Babybail93

VIP Member
Wee Brucie after the days appointment wae Mario

88FD5C38-F5F8-424A-9E38-1188EBFB33EC.jpeg

Mario….. “Oops I done a little pop”

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 51

OhhBacon

VIP Member
Hey ma lovelies. Didn’t know about this community till the other day. I reached out to wee Marion a while back after he was seriously nasty to my partner for gently questioning his tat buying habits. Tried to do send some good positive strokes his way but was swiftly snapped at by the wee shitebag, told where tae go and blocked.
Guess I’m wan ae the trolls noo. Stay in yer ain lane ma lovelies.
Your passions in life aren’t mine!

Thread title suggestion.
☝ He is correct on so many levels. Obviously there are the big issues that he doesnt care about but on a day to day level it works too.

Things I am not passionate about; Christmas in July, hoarding mouldy bronzers, wearing fake Gucci trainers, rotting in a flat in a house coat, consuming all the beige food, keeping up with Hinch, moaning about 3 hours of truncheon polishing, fake Insta friends, an expensive perfume collection….that has probably gone off, etc

Things I am passionate about; eating well, drinks and chat with friends I have known for years, my career, my house with front and back doors, gardening, holidays, theatre trips, walking in the countryside, museums and days out, calling out influencers on tattle.

So aye, I’ve got to know and I know that our passions are very different!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49

Rayne

VIP Member
Hello ma lovelies, had a few days aff this app. Av come out of ma comma break after I saw all you vile trolls lovelies tagging me. Am now a professional Marion troll, I didn’t choose the thread titles, the thread titles chose me. Tonsa love

(Have missed his postcast but will catch up on last thread when I can 💎)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47

ScottishMammy92

Did he just say he doesn't care about racial injustice, because it doesn't affect him?

Pull your hoosecoat up a bit Marion - your white privilege is showing.

Absolutely appalled. The very few brands who work with him should drop him. I'm not part of the LGBTQIA+ community, but stand firmly with them as an ally. I donate to charitable organisations and share information and raise awareness. Can you imagine if he was being attacked in the street for being gay and shouted for help and I just walked by and said "ILL NOT BE CALLED IN BY ANYONE THIS DOESNT AFFECT ME"...he would go off his wee nut.

What a dick.

• Heart

JoeExotic

VIP Member
Seen hinch has been doing ASMR style cleaning stories. We’ll see the same fae Marion in 2 years.

• Haha
  • Heart

Babybail93

VIP Member
Imagine having to read the instructions after 2 whole years of it. All that proves to me is that the selfish little cunts were not testing when they were free and covid was rife 😡

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 44