Cleaning with Mario #68 He dusnae have a front and back door but he’s got a drawer full of orange Dior

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning ma lovelies , I’ve mop kicked my way in to this new day of dawn and had a breakfast that was NEEDED and nae debates on that wan. I’ve tanned so I’m nice and green and ready to move through Saturday and live life as it should be . Spine bright hens 💎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Morning ma lovelies happy fun Saturday 🥰 why does he act like he is the only one that needs breakfasts, most people do. Any way I will get back in my ain lane and buckled in for this journey but I bet he is home and all cosy by 5pm

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Looks like Rayn has thrown her guts up on Marion's plate, so aye 🤮

If it looks like this going in, imagine what it looks like coming oot 🥴
It does make me laugh though how he brags about eating out all the time and the fact he is so unaware of how absolutely bogging the food always looks 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Well that’s a good advert to stay away from Zambaretto 😂😂 always wondered what it was like in there. Now I know 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It’s finally Saturday and I’m officially finished my night shift rota. 8 nights over 10…
Let’s mop kick the day and grab a well served rest.
My wean is off the Harry styles so I’m away into the lions den of hair, make up and tan.

So aye. Wish me luck ma lovelies.

Here’s to Marion weekend. 💀

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I don’t know how true this rumour is but I heard Charlotte Tilbury reached out to Mario to do Britneys wedding make up but he turned down the opportunity, quoting “it just wisnae fur him”.

• Haha
Reactions: 54
I don’t know how true this rumour is but I heard Charlotte Tilbury reached out to Mario to do Britneys wedding make up but he turned down the opportunity, quoting “it just wisnae fur him”.
They wanted him to stay after 7pm but that's his cozy time.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
£300 hair dryer and his hair doesnae move. It's the same style wet and dry. He may aswell use a hand held battery fan. bleeping wee porcupine, so aye.

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Do you what’s quite sad, he clearly enjoys going out and doing something because his personality has changed. It makes me wonder why he doesn’t do it more often, rather than buying unecessary shite to show off on the gram.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.