Cleaning with Mario #68 He dusnae have a front and back door but he’s got a drawer full of orange Dior

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does he realise that the UTAN is a gradual facial tanner mist 🤦🏼‍♀️ I use it and it gives you a glow after one use which you can build on to deepen if wanted which is fab for if you're whiter than white like me.. it won't make you 'tanned' like a fake tan would 🙄 and you deffo don't need a mitt for it....not a paid #AD as that's not ma joab but I just really love the facial mist #smallbusiness

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I can't believe he was genuinely annoyed at Derek for using his "guest" handwash when they barely have friend or family over, nevermind guests! 😂 I know it's expensive, but that's his fault for parting with over £40 for soap just to show off to whoever may or may not call in. Idiot! 🤡

It does look like it! 👀😂
For all the guests he's had, it would have lasted longer than auld Marion 😆

Does he realise that the UTAN is a gradual facial tanner mist 🤦🏼‍♀️ I use it and it gives you a glow after one use which you can build on to deepen if wanted which is fab for if you're whiter than white like me.. it won't make you 'tanned' like a fake tan would 🙄 and you deffo don't need a mitt for it....not a paid #AD as that's not ma joab but I just really love the facial mist #smallbusiness
Get you ma loverlie telling off a gram zeleb, ain lane etc. And so forth 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Good morning ma lovelies! 🥔 💎 It's a new day of dawn and I'm sure we're in for a few laughs at Mavis' expense today - Christ knows what he'll look like or wit he's doing! 🧐 🍊 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Good morning ma lovelies! 🥔 💎 It's a new day of dawn and I'm sure we're in for a few laughs at Mavis' expense today - Christ knows what he'll look like or wit he's doing! 🧐 🍊 😂
Ah'm wondering if he's gaun tae the Harry Styles concert, fighting wi the teenage lassies tae get tae the front of the stage, then declaring medical emergency when he canni get thru tae the portable cludgies, screeching aboot his shart card. Walloper.

Beat me to it ma loverlie 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
duck me, he's now eating dry bread, not even lightly toasted toast, or whatever it supposed to be! 🤢 The only thing that's "needed" is for that plate of grub to get in the bin! 😑😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
duck me, he's now eating dry bread, not even lightly toasted toast, or whatever it supposed to be! 🤢 The only thing that's "needed" is for that plate of grub to get in the bin! 😑😂
It certainly looks unappetising 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ma lovelies it's so nice to catch up on this thread, this app isnae ma joab, it's so easy to fall behind after missing one day on here, so aye, we move. I'm absolootley one hunner percent excited to see ma wee oompa loompa, looking like one of his explosions. That dusk bedding is going to be absolootley covered in the shade brown and in the scent St Tropez-shite. So aye.
2022-06-11-10-49-13-334.jpg
IMG_20220610_231507.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
That looks absolutely rank 🤢 why does he always think everything is so ‘deserved’ or ‘needed’ literally works 5 minutes a week 😂
It’s deserved as he finally got out his bed and off the sofa 😂 first world problems
Maybe if he worked 2 jobs and more then 40hrs a week he will know what deserved actually is

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Well after seeing that breaking there’s one thing neither of them are doing today, and that is bottoming.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.