Cleaning with Mario #68 He dusnae have a front and back door but he’s got a drawer full of orange Dior

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At first glance ah thought he hud a wooden leg 😆
That’s exactly how mop kick was born ma lovelie! I genuinely thought when he posted the story that his leg was a mop. It was such a confusing time 🤪😂

Which reminds me of when at Christmas I also thought he was filming from a hospital bed cos he looked SO rough:

BB87DB8B-F3C4-4042-A72C-2E16CB3DAB3F.jpeg

All that tat piled up in the background didn’t help the vibe!

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Marion could do a remake of Abigail's party, shouting at everyone tae get oot his cupboards, queue fur the cludgie as Marion taking too long tae clean up his shart. Then him having a fit when he finds oot his Jo Malone display hand wash has all been used.
I can't believe he was genuinely annoyed at Derek for using his "guest" handwash when they barely have friend or family over, nevermind guests! 😂 I know it's expensive, but that's his fault for parting with over £40 for soap just to show off to whoever may or may not call in. Idiot! 🤡

At first glance ah thought he hud a wooden leg 😆
It does look like it! 👀😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh ffs the Seedhill grief thief is at it again, that lassie doesn’t even follow him he’s jumped on that to make himself look like a saint as usual!!
Beaky bastard 👃

• Angry
  • Haha
Show a screenshot of your donation Mario...No, we didn't think there was one 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Eeh that was on tv a couple of weeks ago, and it's still a tv gem 👏
I've never seen it but have recorded it. If it's no like a female Marion ah will be fummmming! 😆

That’s exactly how mop kick was born ma lovelie! I genuinely thought when he posted the story that his leg was a mop. It was such a confusing time 🤪😂

Which reminds me of when at Christmas I also thought he was filming from a hospital bed cos he looked SO rough:

View attachment 1332859

Nearly needed Tena lady reading your post 😂😂😂

Ah thought mop kick meant he once kicked a mop after shining his bespoke laminate. 🤷‍♀️

I've missed so many Marion moments, I need tae get aw cosy in bed and read the auld Marion threads here.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don’t want tae excite anyone but he’s followed Mare Nostrum Resort on Instagram. Are we about to go on a Tenerife jurnee?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Mario wae Spanish tummy for a week and nuhin to show but fake goochis & some dooty free bronzer by the time he gets home. I can see it noo. So si x

He might be going to the misfits house on Saturday night she having the lassies over
Oooooh yes!!!! Peak car crash Insta huns

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m settling in with a 👉🍹 and hoping we’re on Tenerife journey. The airport, the airport tracksuit he’ll have on, the shits he’ll have all week, him sat on a plane with the look from the spice girls concert, absolutely deed ma lovelies. I’m so ready for it. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I’m settling in with a 👉🍹 and hoping we’re on Tenerife journey. The airport, the airport tracksuit he’ll have on, the shits he’ll have all week, him sat on a plane with the look from the spice girls concert, absolutely deed ma lovelies. I’m so ready for it. 😂
Imagine all the bullshit stories of him running intae “hunners o fans” on his travels

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Imagine all the bullshit stories of him running intae “hunners o fans” on his travels
The endless snippets on him pretending he’s having a good time when really he just wants to be cosy at home. Deek in the background still looking as uninterested as ever!

• Haha
The endless snippets on him pretending he’s having a good time when really he just wants to be cosy at home. Deek in the background still looking as uninterested as ever!
Getting burnt tae an absolute crisp on the first day. Especially that scalp wae how see through his hair is. That’s nae covering anything Ma lovely

• Haha
Reactions: 20

View attachment 1332859

Clutching ma beak at this 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Get yourself over to the hot leckie man’s insta ma lovelies…

The Mare Nostrum? duck off hen 😂 he’s more a Columbus hotel person. If ya don’t know get tae know!
I stayed in the Columbus when I was 18 and it was a tit hole, can only imagine what it’s like now.

Imagine him on a four and half hour flight to Tenerife? Scrunched up face, moaning at Derek constantly.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Of course Rayn adores Derek, she jumped out of the windae tae get away from you and your awful bleeping attitude towards her! 😡

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Getting burnt tae an absolute crisp on the first day. Especially that scalp wae how see through his hair is. That’s nae covering anything Ma lovely
He'll have one of those knotted hankies on his head. So si.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.