Cleaning with Mario #68 He dusnae have a front and back door but he’s got a drawer full of orange Dior

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cat piss guys are brill their house is bloody gorgeous and they actually live life like it should be…they were in Katie’s David was singing with littlestchicken…just noticed scooters on at Braehead tonight cud u imagine dumb n dumber at that…deek with his PlayStation trackie n maz with the Del Boy coat 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Wow they do have a lovely house! Marion’s not jealous tho huns, he loves his bedsit hovel

Spine bright lovelies - it’s F R I D A Y 💎

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Marion saying to they geordie boys “can’t believe you’re in my toon” has really got my back up. Glasgow isnae your “toon” Mario. You’re a wee Paisley punter, so pipe doon wee man.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oooo is Marion going out with the cat piss cottagers? He's been trying to become friends with them for ages!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Their account is now called insideourcatriddencottage. I cannot see them hanging out with boring old Marion
Ahhhh..... I just found it. Nah, can't see them even wanting to DM Mario! 😂 I think we might be stepping oot of our lanes, ma lovelie - we all know how much he exaggerates, so his wording of a "day sesh" is probably shite, watered down cocktails in the bingo! 😂 I'd be very surprised if we'll be going on a posh, thrilling proper drinking/eating sesh with actual humans other than Deek or potentially some of the auld wummin from Debs! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Cat piss guys are brill their house is bloody gorgeous and they actually live life like it should be…they were in Katie’s David was singing with littlestchicken…just noticed scooters on at Braehead tonight cud u imagine dumb n dumber at that…deek with his PlayStation trackie n maz with the Del Boy coat 😂
Marion flashing his shart caird to jump the queue. A wee VIP section cordoned aff wi beige nibbles and bespoke Barr lemonade drinks wi fresh raspberries.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Marion flashing his shart caird to jump the queue. A wee VIP section cordoned aff wi beige nibbles and bespoke Barr lemonade drinks wi fresh raspberries.
The 70s called and they want yer voulevants back, Marion.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Ahhhh..... I just found it. Nah, can't see them even wanting to DM Mario! 😂 I think we might be stepping oot of our lanes, ma lovelie - we all know how much he exaggerates, so his wording of a "day sesh" is probably shite, watered down cocktails in the bingo! 😂 I'd be very surprised if we'll be going on a posh, thrilling proper drinking/eating sesh with actual humans other than Deek or potentially some of the auld wummin from Debs! 😂
We ain’t going nowhere posh ma lovelie if he’s wearing that long line cardi 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Thanks ma lovely. Now I've got to know, I can finally mop kick my way to getting this day dun! 😘
Ahh hope youse get the day done quickly so you can get aw cosy tonight, make weekend plans just doon the road from yours to eat shite food and flavoured water, and then rush back by 5pm to get aw cosy on the sofa or tucked up in bed. 🤩 Tonsa love 🥔 💎

• Haha
Ahh hope youse get the day done quickly so you can get aw cosy tonight, make weekend plans just doon the road from yours to eat shite food and flavoured water, and then rush back by 5pm to get aw cosy on the sofa or tucked up in bed. 🤩 Tonsa love 🥔 💎
Screenshot_20220610-105630_Instagram.jpg

Tonsa love from scabby lips too 💎

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
The 70s called and they want yer voulevants back, Marion.
Marion could do a remake of Abigail's party, shouting at everyone tae get oot his cupboards, queue fur the cludgie as Marion taking too long tae clean up his shart. Then him having a fit when he finds oot his Jo Malone display hand wash has all been used.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Marion could do a remake of Abigail's party, shouting at everyone tae get oot his cupboards, queue fur the cludgie as Marion taking too long tae clean up his shart. Then him having a fit when he finds oot his Jo Malone display hand wash has all been used.
Eeh that was on tv a couple of weeks ago, and it's still a tv gem 👏

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.