Cleaning with Mario #66 Thinks he’s an Italian Stallion but looks more like a Marion

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I definitely did not have a mop handle that I used to randomly bang the ceiling with at all hours of the day and night when I lived in a flat and they had laminate above me 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Doesn't look like there's underlay, just wood on wood on wood. It's gonna sound like hinchs alpacas are trotting round up there to complete the farmhouse theme he's attempting in his teeny flat which is ironically the same size as the alpacas house
Have they stopped using the silver underlay with laminate flooring?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Have they stopped using the silver underlay with laminate flooring?
No 😂 we just had our hall laminated (smell the wealth) and there was definitely underlay!

He's gonna be pure raging when he finds out his big flair reveal was busted on tattle.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Well bugger me in the bumming fort - I go off to hold my phone high and live my life like it should be lived and you fly through the last thread and start a bespoke new wan! Loving it. So who is the famous person podcast then? I’m betting John McKay who reads the STV news 🤣🤣. If ye don’t know get to know cos he’s no famous at all

He doesn’t even follow her. He will have no idea of her story.
Grief tourist.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why does Derek always buy him gifts ffs!
Deek gets cream eggs and a pickled onion wae his chippy dinner (that Derek probably also pays fur) and Mazda gets aw the expensive lotions and potions ae the day, absolutely ludacris 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
No 😂 we just had our hall laminated (smell the wealth) and there was definitely underlay!

He's gonna be pure raging when he finds out his big flair reveal was busted on tattle.
Check ye oot fashionista, ah'm sure Marion will be fine, absolutely fine that ye goat the laminate jurney afore him. Kin ye dae a wee PowerPoint presentation wi a wee voiceover fur the gram?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’ve just realised why Derek is always buying Moira skincare and fragrances.

He’s trying to make him attractive.

Hen, I’d give it up as a bad job. Would be cheaper tae get a blow up doll ma lovely. It would have more personality as well

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Hen, I’d give it up as a bad job. Would be cheaper tae get a blow up doll ma lovely. It would have more personality as well
And probably a better ride

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Why does Derek always buy him gifts ffs!
Deek gets cream eggs and a pickled onion wae his chippy dinner (that Derek probably also pays fur) and Mazda gets aw the expensive lotions and potions ae the day, absolutely ludacris 🤦🏻‍♀️
Did Deek leave the workers home alone, they cud huv stolen Rayn! Rayn would have liked that, she probably tried to sneak intae their tool bag to escape.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Or to mask the smell of his manky hoosecoat 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Ah dae hope Wee Sadie takes her hooker shoes aff when she comes roon tae visit in future 👠

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Trying to mask the utter sheer constant starts in the scent horse shite

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Ah dae hope Wee Sadie takes her hooker shoes aff when she comes roon tae visit in future 👠
As if anyone from his family visit him 😂 in all the years I’ve known about him, not once has he had a family visitor. They clearly can’t stand hun

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Rayn is living her best life = Rayn is shut in the bedroom as there is nae where else for her to go whilst the flooring is being laid in case she bolts out the door/windae again!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.