Cleaning with Mario #66 Thinks he’s an Italian Stallion but looks more like a Marion

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm calling a re carpet journey in a couple of months because he's always freezing and the flairs lifting because he's put that many chemicals on it (the same way he murdered his carpet). So aye 👌

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Nah I cannae cope. Another type of flooring going in a different direction than his high footfall area and the kitchen. Why does nothing match Marion?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
It will be like living in Trunchbulls Chokey by the time he's done in there.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Hope he has treatit himsel to the thick underlay underneath too or the cooncil will be round ripping it up quicker than Mario can say big reveal. So aye.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Mario treatit himself after polishing truncheons for half an hour as he didnae wanna go home until they’d gone more like
175B20A9-DE98-47CB-B5CF-912AED2DE8B7.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Hope he has treatit himsel to the thick underlay underneath too or the cooncil will be round ripping it up quicker than Mario can say big reveal. So aye.
Doesn't look like there's underlay, just wood on wood on wood. It's gonna sound like hinchs alpacas are trotting round up there to complete the farmhouse theme he's attempting in his teeny flat which is ironically the same size as the alpacas house

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Doesn't look like there's underlay, just wood on wood on wood. It's gonna sound like hinchs alpacas are trotting round up there to complete the farmhouse theme he's attempting in his teeny flat which is ironically the same size as the alpacas house
Will sound like Riverdance when he's mop kicking his way around

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Will the Russians accept klarna ma lovelie for his new profile pic?

the flair.. it doesnae go. Its a skirting journee he’s needing cos having a “team” in tae lay derek the flairing whilst he’s at work wae the absolute state of they things is an abomination. Nae amount of Celine dion, mop kicking or waves tae the mirra will cover up how bleeping ghastly that flair is.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
If Derek treatid him, and it’s a big if, I have no sympathy for him. He treats Derek like a bleep and never thinks to pick him a little gift up. He’s a selfish, ugly bleep

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I spy with my little eye
Maybe it's just me , but that looks messy (quite apt for our Marion). Lol there's a big patch towards the bottom where it's too similar in colour and looks the same . That's going to look ridiculous - love that for him

Reactions: 14
Maybe it's just me , but that looks messy (quite apt for our Marion). Lol there's a big patch towards the bottom where it's too similar in colour and looks the same . That's going to look ridiculous - love that for him
Yeah, some of the panels are far too dark in places. Then others all blend in together.

Nice to see he still has the cooncil skirting boards

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ma lovelies Mario's been tagged in an awfy lot of Dubai posts, are we going oan a dubai porta potty jurnay

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.