Cleaning with Mario #66 Thinks he’s an Italian Stallion but looks more like a Marion

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A just wanty know how this wee legend got the sneak peek before insta, are you Derek? Are you Rayne? Are you his brother/sister? Cmon, give us a tiiiiiiiiny wee clue. Has he got Snapchat or are you in a group chat. A canny be left not knowing. I’ve been thinking about it all day so mom now.. ❤ Tonsalove NN x

ETA; is yer man the flairing man? 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
A just wanty know how this wee legend got the sneak peek before insta, are you Derek? Are you Rayne? Are you his brother/sister? Cmon, give us a tiiiiiiiiny wee clue. Has he got Snapchat or are you in a group chat. A canny be left not knowing. I’ve been thinking about it all day so mom now.. ❤ Tonsalove NN x

ETA; is yer man the flairing man? 🤔
It is on the Insta page of ‘Carpet Kerr’ that are doing his new flairs. You didn’t know but now you got to know.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I’m so angry. I’ve followed Deborah James for a good while and I would never dream of posting to social media about her treatment stopping but this little parasite who doesn’t even follow her posts an insincere caption that doesn’t even make sense! How utterly devoid of any human emotion, and just so he can get likes and messages. Ugh, vile. Genuinely hope his flairin warps and his postcast (no ma quote) is as big a disaster as his hair is. Crabbit hens

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
I’m so angry. I’ve followed Deborah James for a good while and I would never dream of posting to social media about her treatment stopping but this little parasite who doesn’t even follow her posts an insincere caption that doesn’t even make sense! How utterly devoid of any human emotion, and just so he can get likes and messages. Ugh, vile. Genuinely hope his flairin warps and his postcast (no ma quote) is as big a disaster as his hair is. Crabbit hens
He's a dick, and always jumping on the bandwagon like the rest of the fake idiots.

Reactions: 14
I love that Oor Soph never shares any stories he tags her in. He obv doesn’t fit in with her brand. He will be crabbit!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Loving the new thread title and updated Wiki 🤣
Also I know it's been posted, but I don't want Marion to miss that we know. A lovelie on here has shown us and we got tae know. So now we know, but Marion doesn't know we know. So if you don't know, get tae know. So aye.
Screenshot_20220512_073223.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Loving the new thread title and updated Wiki 🤣
Also I know it's been posted, but I don't want Marion to miss that we know. A lovelie on here has shown us and we got tae know. So now we know, but Marion doesn't know we know. So if you don't know, get tae know. So aye.
View attachment 1260649
Am not clued up on bespoke flairing but is it not laid the wrong way? If the door is on the wall opposite the panelling should it not be laid the other way? You lay laminate from the door So you get the pattern when you walk in? Has he had it done that way because he only takes pics from that angle?

westminster_img_1.png

(Not ma hoose)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Am not clued up on bespoke flairing but is it not laid the wrong way? If the door is on the wall opposite the panelling should it not be laid the other way? You lay laminate from the door So you get the pattern when you walk in? Has he had it done that way because he only takes pics from that angle?

View attachment 1260660
(Not ma hoose)
I would say its the wrong way too, but it's Marion and everything he does ends up wrong. Is he having it in the high footfall area too?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
To me the flooring looking like sticky backed vinyl planks, that room is going to be baltic and echo like the insides of Marion's head. It should also be laid the other way but as we all know Marion likes to do thinks his own way

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I would say its the wrong way too, but it's Marion and everything he does ends up wrong. Is he having it in the high footfall area too?
Apparently so, he's just answered on his grid.

Thanks Mario for always taking the time to reply, considering you don't have time for DMs you sure have a lot of time to be answering tattle queries 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.