Cleaning with Mario #66 Thinks he’s an Italian Stallion but looks more like a Marion

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As if anyone from his family visit him 😂 in all the years I’ve known about him, not once has he had a family visitor. They clearly can’t stand hun
Let's see if he has a pretend visit from someone in the family now after he's read this 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Can ye just imagine the smell lovelies… just imagine right. Ye walk into Marion’s how (this is a year or 2 after the new flairing) place is reeking eh Damp with all sorts of melts, sprays and shite to mask it. That flairing will be bubblin from the chemicals but boards underneath the flairin will be howling eh musty wet wid which then goes on to the bogging minging damp ridden flair boards (sorry Deek doll a Ken it’s your house but you allowed it) then add in a a Rayne shite and a Marion guts flair up. Naw. I’d rather sniff the junkies couch below them 🤭🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Why is he literally turning this into a drama, the anxiety, the exhaustion, the ‘why didn’t I dae it years ago?’, the suspense … it’s bleeping laminate flairing you absolute cretin. I cannae deal with him blowing his beans with the pending big reveal. It looks shite already tattle saw it first 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 32
He’s bin reading here the night hens, he’s worried the Russians are going tae steal his identity and rack up more klarna debt in his name so he’s changed his profile pic back again

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Can read this bleep like a book. I said earlier she’d long it out until the weekend. Don’t worry hun, we’ve already seen it and it looks shite

2FB608EE-27ED-41F4-84D7-182EC9762C03.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Derek hold ma phone now and pretend Rayne is on ma knee fae this bleeping story, that’ll show they tattle bastards

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I cannae wait til he comes on here and sees we've all seen the shitey flooring already. Meltdown, absalutely fine tantrum pending

• Haha
Reactions: 25
His privacy is his private life it’s no on this app. He’s a private person he disnae share everything. Also Marion - shares every mundane minute of his life.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Can read this bleep like a book. I said earlier she’d long it out until the weekend. Don’t worry hun, we’ve already seen it and it looks shite

View attachment 1260029
Just came on to say the same 😂
Mario, the Tattlers are a step ahead of you buttercup, and it is shite. Where's the thermal underlay for one?!.

Remember, you made a point in saying you don't swear because your niece would see it. Make your mind up you dozy twit!.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
His privacy is his private life it’s no on this app. He’s a private person he disnae share everything. Also Marion - shares every mundane minute of his life.
Keeps Derek private and aff the app but also photographs him napping and reveals his exact location this evening

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Why is he forever gutting the “house” (you bloody wish Mario) and yet it’s still full to the brim with crap?!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Anyone else hoping Derek goes on a piss up after the football and comes home at 2am smelling of someone else's Jo Malone handsoap?

• Haha
Reactions: 35
When he says he guts this hoose, I think he means he polishes and hoovers. He doesn’t know what gutting it actually means.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.