Cleaning with Mario #66 Thinks he’s an Italian Stallion but looks more like a Marion

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone has put ‘hurry up, can’t wait to see’ on his post. I really wanted to put just go to Carpet Kerr’s page, it’s on there 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
It’s actually unreal that he is changing the flooring in the high footfall area again. Original crapet, new crapet to match the living room, laminate that’s now down because the area is High Footfall and now to herringbone. All within the space of about 2 years! A fool and their money…..

CarpetKerr must be absolutely pissing themselves at him!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
It’s actually unreal that he is changing the flooring in the high footfall area again. Original crapet, new crapet to match the living room, laminate that’s now down because the area is High Footfall and now to herringbone. All within the space of about 2 years! A fool and their money…..

He's such a sheep. Soph will overkill the beige and oak effect trend soon enough so that will be off trend too. Also the furniture isn't gonna go so I'm here for him attempting an upcycling pine journey in the bedsit

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Who rips up perfectly good carpet after 2 years!! It’s insane. Whilst I was trying to find when he had the carpet done I saw this and couldn’t stop laughing IYKYK 😂
99057805-B159-47EF-B083-24EF04694CB2.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Who rips up perfectly good carpet after 2 years!! It’s insane. Whilst I was trying to find when he had the carpet done I saw this and couldn’t stop laughing IYKYK 😂
View attachment 1260820
Bless its wee buckled heart! This bath mat was soon to replaced with a geometric one, if memory serves me, then both went to the rug shoap in the sky. 🥲

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
To me the flooring looking like sticky backed vinyl planks, that room is going to be baltic and echo like the insides of Marion's head. It should also be laid the other way but as we all know Marion likes to do thinks his own way
It doesn’t go with the mouldy panelling either. It’s making my teeth itch

Bless its wee buckled heart! This bath mat was soon to replaced with a geometric one, if memory serves me, then both went to the rug shoap in the sky. 🥲
Or maybe poor Bernadette got them 😏😏

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I know I heard him say new hallway flooring on that video last week! He’s kept that quiet hasnt he? He must know how ridiculous it is to change that flooring again!!

Reactions: 12
We stayed in a tiny house once and it was more spacious than Marion's hovel flat. It was so noisy. I imagine the sound travels just as easily in the two rooms in Marion's flat. Smell the wealth. 💎

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Am not clued up on bespoke flairing but is it not laid the wrong way? If the door is on the wall opposite the panelling should it not be laid the other way? You lay laminate from the door So you get the pattern when you walk in? Has he had it done that way because he only takes pics from that angle?

View attachment 1260660
(Not ma hoose)
I agree. All my laminate runs through my doors not along them 🤔 from the pic aswell it looks like they are laying laminate on top of his flairboards possibly because they are uneven and rotten? And no underlay? I’m more confused than maz trying to spell podcast

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Maybe they’ll be some bespoke underflair storage he can hoard candy cane lame and all of his shite under? Because naething else can fit behind the doors or anywhere else

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The comment on his grid post about seeing it already has been deleted. 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Last August he put that down. That's all I have to say!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Someone has put ‘hurry up, can’t wait to see’ on his post. I really wanted to put just go to Carpet Kerr’s page, it’s on there 😂😂😂
Was it a story or a grid post? It's not on there now, I'm hoping it was a post and Marion phoned them in a rage for spoiling his content, dae ye no ken who I um, ah'm the Scoattish Hinch, uve rooned ma countdown and reveal, tell them Derrreeeekkkk! 😆

I know I heard him say new hallway flooring on that video last week! He’s kept that quiet hasnt he? He must know how ridiculous it is to change that flooring again!!
It's the size of a postage stamp, will only need two bits of laminate.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m crying he’s made crapet Kerr delete their post 😂😂 clearly been running his kerry katonas over tattle and seen we’ve spied his new flairing before the big reveal

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I can see the postcast title now;
‘How small business Crapet Kerr flaired my big reveal and how I bounced back’
My jurnee from the flair upward.
By Marion McKnight

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.