Cleaning with Mario #65 Using so much Febreze he’s making the other residents of Paisley Towers wheeze#AD

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Geeze, the new profile pic is a filtered to the max pic being filtered to the max again 🙄🤔🤣 looks absolutely zilch like him

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m calling a bingo on the leopard print number ma lovelies , so aye 💎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I’m so excited to see how he does his make up? I wonder if he’ll do black face again (with a white neck obviously)? Will he treat his lips tae a wee exfoliation? Maybe even a bit of Vaseline! What scent will he wear? I’ll bet it’s a pure wealthy one.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’m so excited to see how he does his make up? I wonder if he’ll do black face again (with a white neck obviously)? Will he treat his lips tae a wee exfoliation? Maybe even a bit of Vaseline! What scent will he wear? I’ll bet it’s a pure wealthy one.
Ooh he's one a wee teeth journey for the postcast already, I hope there's a video I can't wait to see his Primark outfit and him rolling his eyes every 20 seconds

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ooh he's one a wee teeth journey for the postcast already, I hope there's a video I can't wait to see his Primark outfit and him rolling his eyes every 20 seconds
And doing that gurning face he does 😂

God knows what he is having done at the dentist. Can’t imagine it’s a scale and Polish. The trauma would make them grey tombstones fall out.

Probably have a filling from all them sweet treats he doesn’t eat 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
And doing that gurning face he does 😂

God knows what he is having done at the dentist. Can’t imagine it’s a scale and Polish. The trauma would make them grey tombstones fall out.

Probably have a filling from all them sweet treats he doesn’t eat 🙄
Ah want tae ken why he needed tae be up at half 5 tae be in at whit, 8/9? How much bleeping febreeze dis he need tae spray afor he leaves the hoose tae need tae be up that early?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Had a look back at the teeth journee. State of these :sick:

View attachment 1256067
That’s not even the true extent of it as it’s hiding one of the rotten back ones completely 🤣 I’ll see if I can find it. Alan at woodhill dental being the true professional he is stuck a veneer over it instead of extracting it though
D3FF7AD0-6F4D-4500-9606-6AEE7358E4CE.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
That’s not even the true extent of it as it’s hiding one of the rotten back ones completely 🤣 I’ll see if I can find it. Alan at woodhill dental being the true professional he is stuck a veneer over it instead of extracting it thoughView attachment 1256079
They are disgusting. He was what, 33, when he had those done? Clearly never looked after his teeth. Little scrote. Bet his breath is rank

• Haha
  • Sick
That’s not even the true extent of it as it’s hiding one of the rotten back ones completely 🤣 I’ll see if I can find it. Alan at woodhill dental being the true professional he is stuck a veneer over it instead of extracting it thoughView attachment 1256079
It’s the plaque looking like Wotsits stuck tae the teeth oan the “after” photie that really demonstrates the Dentists attention tae detail and exceptional skills. Sign me up Alan.

• Haha
  • Sick
It’s the plaque looking like Wotsits stuck tae the teeth oan the “after” photie that really demonstrates the Dentists attention tae detail and exceptional skills. Sign me up Alan.
Marion clearly didn’t pay fae the hygienist extra 😂 the gums look so inflamed in the first picture. Imagine putting caps over them before sorting the problem

• Haha
Reactions: 12
“Teeth time” is in Bishopbriggs so how does he get there on his own? It’s actually no where near Paisley.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.