Cleaning with Mario #65 Using so much Febreze he’s making the other residents of Paisley Towers wheeze#AD

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wanna know what this is, it doesn’t look like a veneer tae me, anyone would think Alan shoved a lump of composite on it tae save costs 🐸☕
98153369-08B0-4FA0-9CB6-A2EEE1B2C58F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
That’s not even the true extent of it as it’s hiding one of the rotten back ones completely 🤣 I’ll see if I can find it. Alan at woodhill dental being the true professional he is stuck a veneer over it instead of extracting it thoughView attachment 1256079
his teeth make snapshoteyes teeth look positively amazing in comparison

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That’s not even the true extent of it as it’s hiding one of the rotten back ones completely 🤣 I’ll see if I can find it. Alan at woodhill dental being the true professional he is stuck a veneer over it instead of extracting it thoughView attachment 1256079
The question is what's staining them because ya know he doesn't like coffee

• Haha
Reactions: 11
“Teeth time” is in Bishopbriggs so how does he get there on his own? It’s actually no where near Paisley.
Ma lovelie Derek must have had to take the day aff because there's no mcgills that way either he will have needed a bespoke network day ticket aff small business first bus

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Imagine at the age of 38 the most exciting thing in your life was continually clearing rooms to get flooring laid?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Ma lovelie Derek must have had to take the day aff because there's no mcgills that way either he will have needed a bespoke network day ticket aff small business first bus
Bingo, looks like you were right Doll 🤣 didums must have gone too

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It’s the plaque looking like Wotsits stuck tae the teeth oan the “after” photie that really demonstrates the Dentists attention tae detail and exceptional skills. Sign me up Alan.
Ma lovelie your Wotsit comment made me physically retch. Karmer on your arse!

Hopefully he's aff oan a teef whitening jurnee, if you can even get falsies whitened? I need tae get to know!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Thank you for sourcing me this throw 😭😭 she’s picked it up in the bespoke small shop known as tesco and hoofed it into the mailbox for you maz. Does he think he’s Kim k now sourcing items like the Marilyn Monroe dress 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 29
So they’ve both clearly got the day off work. Trip to the dentist and then back home before 1pm. What a waste of a life

• Haha
Reactions: 22
He’s tagging hinch loads with all the praise in the hope she’ll repost his story. He’s been on 147k since the last time she posted him so he needs a bit of help.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
He’s smart with his hols remember he disnae waste them oan bank holidays or to actually do anything worthwhile, just oan a day trip tae the dentist instead, let’s make a day of it Deek, treatit ourselves

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.