Cleaning with Mario #65 Using so much Febreze he’s making the other residents of Paisley Towers wheeze#AD

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Such good friends with Hinch that she couldn't hook him up with one of her crappy throws from the small business "Tesco" and someone else had to find one for him. I assume the bus doesn't go near a Tesco 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Love how he made a point of saying he paid for the throw. Maybe he thinks Hinch will BACS him the money?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Nooo ma lovelies I don't mean to swerve out of my lane here but see that 'couldn't find it anywhere' Hinchy throw, well it can be delivered to me tomorrow. So aye.

Thankfully I know when I've got enough tat in my house so it'll not actually be being bought.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Nooo ma lovelies I don't mean to swerve out of my lane here but see that 'couldn't find it anywhere' Hinchy throw, well it can be delivered to me tomorrow. So aye.

Thankfully I know when I've got enough tat in my house so it'll not actually be being bought.
He does it aw the time ma lovely. He’s a wee beggy bleep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Such good friends with Hinch that she couldn't hook him up with one of her crappy throws from the small business "Tesco" and someone else had to find one for him. I assume the bus doesn't go near a Tesco 🤣
He's such a lazy bastard as well relying on others to do his dirty work. It's as if he's too important to pick the phone up himself to ask around, or use his stupid laptop to bang an email off.

His brain dead followers need to wake up and see what he's doing.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Should have waited a week and it'll be in the clearance section with the rest of the tat.
The shelves are full of it in my Tesco, and it’s all reduced. I doubt they’d even be able to give it away. Her shopping bags all went un bought too. Maz could get some bargains in my area 😂
It’s nearly 3pm. Are they both aw cosy yet on this lovely sunny day? (I can’t bear to watch him any more)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’d rather have bespoke IBS fae the jamjar fresh frozen veg and microwaved chicken, wipe ma arse wae 3 fresh tenners than have that bedspread. So aye. He wouldn’t know style or class if it mop-kicked him in the face.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Fecks sake, Shammi of all people helping him out with his need to burn bucks for a piece of Hinch tit after she was glaringly omitted from the bedsit birthday bash last year 🤭🤭. No-righters the pair of them 👌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Ugh I hope this "podcast" isnt that driving around with Misfit Maw crap . Her alone is horrid enough . She thinks shes Dr Phil ffs.

Thank god Shammi found that tacky throw for him . Looks like a towel left over from 1976. I dunno how the 2 of them fit in that bed . Surely that mess came in king size as well.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.