Cleaning with Mario #65 Using so much Febreze he’s making the other residents of Paisley Towers wheeze#AD

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s literally got about 3 minutes of personality, at a stretch, how will he fill a postcast? So aye I’m Marion, I spend all week wishing fae the weekend, then dae absolutely nothing, might pop to home bargains for my shopping haul and then watch fillums in the bumming fort. This little weasel has nothing to talk about
I can’t wait to hear what bullshit he comes out with to make himself seem interesting. It’s a given he’ll say “watch this space”, I can feel it in my waters

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It’s a bespoke blouse ma lovelie, if it bursts at the seams it just makes it that bit mair unique , back in to your aine laine you go
Kat Slater of Paisley is oor Marion. Or Bet Lynch fur oor aulder Tattlers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
She’s definitely going oan a postcast jurnee, ‘how the trolls tried to drag me down, but this bleep is FINE, totally FINE, not bothered at aww, I’m FINE’
Mop kicking back stronger than ever, living my life, it’s reality no Harrods.
Nae bleep can have a private life on this app, nae bleep !! But we move !! And youse our spines !! And so forth!! 💎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Like he'd give old potty mouth a second glance. Keep dreaming man child 🤭
Screenshot_20220509-222855_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Just been back catching up oan this app ma lovelies and spotted this. Is that a bespoke dildo hanging up by the door for easy bumming fort use ma lovelies
Thats Derek's box cutter ma lovelie. The bespoke dildo is on the flair disguised as a scratch post.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Looks like we’re swerving off in to another bumming fort journey the night , so aye

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Nae bleep can have a private life on this app, nae bleep !! But we move !! And youse our spines !! And so forth!! 💎
How he stuck up fur his very good friend Kim Kardashian efter she resurrected Marilyn Monroe's career cos naeboady remembered her before that and so forth.

Like he'd give old potty mouth a second glance. Keep dreaming man child 🤭
View attachment 1255426
Oh ma god ah fot that wiz Marion there, whit wie his Italian bloodline.

Thats Derek's box cutter ma lovelie.
Ah fot it wiz Marion's chib fur the mean streets of Seedyhill, till he gets hame tae his safe hoose.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just been back catching up oan this app ma lovelies and spotted this. Is that a bespoke dildo hanging up by the door for easy bumming fort use ma lovelies
Christ on a bike, how the duck do they not trip over all that?? That flat sets my OCD into overdrive 😫 So. Much. SHITE!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Sorry Ellen hen am no gonnae answer any questions aboot derek, his life is his life and it’s a private life at that. No a cannae tell you if he has Frosties or coco pops for breakfast.. it’s his business end af..Now back to me me MEEEEEEEE

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Don’t know if she calls it a podcast herself but the ‘Misfit’ one who does lifts mentioned him being next and she also posts to YouTube…

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
He reposted something about that girl “saving grace” having a no. 1 podcast the other week. N he made a point of saying “get me oan next lovlie” n I think she replied saying yes. So maybe he’s been on at her since then..
Her podcast is all young instagrammers and tiktokkers. And the majority of the content is about getting pissed and shagging in random places. Doubtful that he will fit into that genre but if he did then I can imagine the lies he would share to fit in.

Its also filmed in London and he struggles to cross a road in Paisley so imagine his anxiety.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Plot twist: it’s a Zoom podcast and that’s why he got the laptop so aye! Cannae wait for him huffing and puffing doon his mic with the odd whistle from his falsers falling oot. Maybe that’s why he’s going to the dentist the morra?

• Haha
Reactions: 44
They'll have to give him a large g&t first, or he's going to be so shy and awkward. After this perhaps he'll graciously agree to be on tv, they keep asking you know. I'd prefer it be Derek, being all sweet dim and indiscreet, sigh.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm surprised he didn't have Tiramisu for pudding tonight. Seeing as he is Italian and all 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.